Formula One - 2020

BOF

QUIZ!! This is tough

Click to be really bad at a quiz.

Quiz: The champions of F1’s 2020 grid

Long gone are the days when virtually anybody could waltz in and buy themselves a Formula 1 drive – and though far from every F1 driver will find success in F1, success in racing in general is a prerequisite for the job.

Twenty three drivers started an F1 race in 2020, and for each of them we picked out their most recent title in real-world racing – be it in a karting or car racing championship, or in a major one-off event like the Race of Champions, Macau or Masters of F3.

• Haha 1

On 23/12/2020 at 14:40, BOF said:

A sign of things to come. When a team has to confirm that, yes, in fact a driver will still drive for them next year.

The levels of abuse they and Marzipan are getting is something I've never seen before. The hashtag #WeSayNoToMazepin is quite ubiquitous.

Haas are just going to have such a bad time next season. I never for one second thought they'd kick Mazepin out, they are desperate for his money and well he brings bloody tons of it but the amount of dislike and hatred they'll receive solely thanks to that nut case Mazepin will be ridiculous. 

The double rookie idea just screams disaster anyway never mind everything else thrown on top. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m starting to dislike Daniel Riciardo. Last few times I’ve seen him during race weekends or other social media stuff he seems to be going rapidly down the “whacky guy” route.

He’s a modern day Colin

42070-BEA-50-BE-43-DF-9527-7-E60-F539-F5

43 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So what's happening with Australia and when will the season now start?

Nothing 100% decided yet but the thinking is the season starts in Bahrain a week later instead and Australia happens at some point towards the end of the season. 

• Like 1