Formula One - 2020

BOF

Been extremely boring this has, aside from Bottas getting bullied at the start when Max and the Force India managed to get the jump on him there has been nothing worth talking about whatsoever.

They should have just let Ferrari continue to cheat, at least there was some form of competition then.

• Like 1

Nothing is as boring as the snorefest that is F1 currently. They should just do qualifying and call the race over and hand out the points as there is little variation and the race is more or less a procession.

• 2 weeks later...

Lewis with another absolute masterclass in quali at Spa. The car and the driver are just miles ahead of the rest.

George Russell with yet another excellent performance. I do think he could be a real star in a better car.

Ferrari even more embarrassingly awful than the last few weeks.  Absolute shambles.

Formula 1 has a bit of a problem with almost every race done and dusted at qualifying. Ferrari being awful has compounded the issue.

If it carries on like this I may well duck way before the season is over.

• Like 1

Well another shit race. Gasly had an excellent showing again though, saved it from being a complete dud I guess. Ricciardo absolutely flying towards the end as well. 

Italy next, another terrible race to look forward too 😞

• Like 1

Yeah that really was not one for the ages. Hoped against hope that Max could do something but all he could do was hang on to 3rd. The Renaults were mighty so hopefully that bodes well for some competition behind the Mercs for the rest of the season. Ferrari have become even more embarrassing, battling at the back with the pointless Haas cars. Gasly was fun. Everything else was meh. Even the Racing Points were underwhelming. On to Monza we go. I expect Ferrari to be awful there.