Villan4Life

44 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Seriously?? 

I don't remember being linked with him? 

He's shyte and I'm glad he's showing that. 

The year we came up. We should have purchased a second striker that summer as going in with just Wesley was foolish. Think we were also linked with Glen Murray. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HongKongVillan said:

It feels like Ben **** Me got away with this, he is getting a nice Xmas break until the new year which is totally undeserved. 

Do I wish him a career ending injury? That is a tough call

It isn't

Football is better off without him, and he does not deserve the huge salary that he is paid. 

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Watkins goaded the fans, not necessary.

Emi dragging MUpay up, not necessary.

It takes 2 to tango and I don’t think we covered ourselves in glory either.

The thing with Ollie though....Brentford are losing and so with time running out surely they'd all want to go up the pitch and be ready to kick off? Ghoddos instead decides to go over and start making a big thing of it and a shoving contest ensues so that is where they were trying to get one of ours sent off like they eventually did with Kamara.

It was their own time they were wasting. Saying that we nearly gifted them it with that ridiculous Bailey backpass and that sparked the Emi-Maupay feud for last 10 minutes.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The year we came up. We should have purchased a second striker that summer as going in with just Wesley was foolish. Think we were also linked with Glen Murray. 

Glen Murray probably would have been the best investment of the bunch and he's been retired about 3 years 

2 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

You can see the fan trying to stare Watkins down 

You can't tell if that was the same one who abused him as you can't see who Ollie is looking at. And I guess they'd be shouting their mouth off still.

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Ghoddos flying in caused the majority of it. Ollie doesn’t react like that ever, some word removed must have been saying a lot in the crowd. I’ll give you Emi, but Maupay started that with his shoulder his body for literally no reason. 

Apparently the guy in the crowd was abusing Ollie by shouting about his mother. Vile piece of work.

9 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

You can't tell if that was the same one who abused him as you can't see who Ollie is looking at. And I guess they'd be shouting their mouth off still.

Fair point: The perspective is difficult to judge. Either way, there will be footage of whoever Watkins referred to from throughout the match. One might be able to judge what he was saying. Doubt it’ll get that far, mind 

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Fair point: The perspective is difficult to judge. Either way, there will be footage of whoever Watkins referred to from throughout the match. One might be able to judge what he was saying. Doubt it’ll get that far, mind 

The police have their own cctv and cameras, they'll spot him, same with coin throwers etc big brother is all over the crowd 

Whether or not they do anything with him afterwards is different 

We'll probably never know 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Watkins goaded the fans, not necessary.

Emi dragging MUpay up, not necessary.

It takes 2 to tango and I don’t think we covered ourselves in glory either.

Ollie just pointed at a Brentford fan who'd been needling him all game.  It's hardly running in front of the fans flicking the v's. 

19 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Why doesn't Ethan Pinnock get more attention?

Every time I've seen him play he's looked superb.

31 end of the season so had to get to the premier league the hard way.

In Brentford's system he's certainly developed into a solid mid table CB.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Ollie just pointed at a Brentford fan who'd been needling him all game.  It's hardly running in front of the fans flicking the v's. 

It’s goading the fans after a goal, and it resulted in a melee on the pitch (and probably some agro in the crowd). As I said, we played our part in the ugly scenes. 

Â