Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s a woman with inside information the government don’t want to get out, that there is industrial scale mass murder happening deliberately in New York as they now know what will cure people, but they want them all to die.

Nurses literally laughing and refusing to save people with a simple injection.

If there’s one thing Trump is famous for, it’s covering up the mass murder carried out by his Democrat political enemies.

Although, I guess Trump could secretly be part of the Lizard plot to make us all Lizard food for the Master Race of space ghekos?

I mean, you can’t prove that’s wrong.

I see you have been indoctrinated by the deep state and MSM. Laugh all you want at the video but how long before its deleted as they don’t want you to see it. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, choffer said:

You need a better script-writer:

"...two of which, which are shown..."

;)

(You don't have the voice I expected you to have either, Stefan. I guess we'd probably all be surprised to hear what each other sound like - apart from those who've actually met irl).

Oops 😝

34 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Thank god the Lansley reforms did away with those purchaser/provider problems. 

Perhaps Deloitte et al owning intellectual property rights on the data might not be a good thing for purchaser provider relations when it comes to provision of care?

(I don't know the ins and outs of this particular case to be fair)

This stuff makes me glad that PHW has some independence from such things.

38 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Thank god the Lansley reforms did away with those purchaser/provider problems. 

Perhaps Deloitte et al owning intellectual property rights on the data might not be a good thing for purchaser provider relations when it comes to provision of care?

(I don't know the ins and outs of this particular case to be fair)

This stuff makes me glad that PHW has some independence from such things.

I wouldn't worry about Deloitte. G4S were running the testing site at Edgbaston Cricket ground last time I went. Im more than considering going for another test somewhere else.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Not completely serious, just felt it was a little bit excessive attempt at scoring some political points. You said this 3 months ago, now you're contradicting it. Its something that needs tidying up for sure, but as far as explaining himself in the house of commons at the earliest opportunity goes and copying his public letter to the speaker, I'd hope they both have more pressing matters to attend to.

Scoring political points? this is the Government advice on care homes / the virus and the evidence shows its completely wrong. The Prime Minister said they didn't say it, when clearly they did. You think that is political point scoring?

I'm flabberghasted that you'd think it so trivial to be honest

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, bickster said:

Scoring political points? this is the Government advice on care homes / the virus and the evidence shows its completely wrong. The Prime Minister said they didn't say it, when clearly they did. You think that is political point scoring?

I'm flabberghasted that you'd think it so trivial to be honest

As I said, it certainly needs tidying up if the PM has changed his view but it is “only” an opinion about whether something was unlikely or not. Doesn’t alter the fact of anything actually happening. 

Being hauled to explain himself, and “escalating” to the speak should probably be reserved for some of the actual f***ups he’s made rather than a change of opinion on the likelihood of getting an infection in a care home between February and May.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

I wouldn't worry about Deloitte. G4S were running the testing site at Edgbaston Cricket ground last time I went. Im more than considering going for another test somewhere else.

I mentioned Deloitte specifically as they were the ones mentioned in the article as per:

A senior national NHS source said the national testing programme — which is coordinated by the Department of Health and Social Care, with the consultancy firm Deloitte — had previously been “publishing clear details of exactly how many people were visiting each drive-through centre at each hour of each day, and also how many home testing kits were being posted each day. [But as of recent days] it’s now impossible to get that data from them and they are not sharing it with groups they used to share it with internally.”

Linky

The et al bit should cover the rest. 

No surprise to see G4S in the mix to anyone though surely. Service providers extraordinaire. 

(Incidentally, a quick Mooney shows the ex CEO of Deloitte is chairman of G4S now he's in retirement. Amongst other interests. Having left in June 2011, I'm sure it would be improper of me to note the 4.2million pound fine Deloitte were hit with for their involvement in the serco tagging scandal from 2011 and 2012. He was probably long gone by then, so i wont draw any conclusions at all.)

Edited by VILLAMARV
I actually named a rival search engine to the popular mooney service and felt obliged to correct
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

You realise the Prime MInister just told a bareface lie? He said what Starmer was quoting had never been Government Advice, when its there in black and white. Government advice which has lead to the probable death of many thousands of old and vulnerable people

If that isn't an actual f***up, I'd hate to see a real one

This is the major issue. He lied and has rightly been called up on it. 

It should be something public and he should be recalled to correct it and his answers held to account.

Fox news and America can show what happens when leaders are allowed to say what ever they want. 

*oh no, I've just seen above. He's going the Trump route. 

Edited by DCJonah

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

You realise the Prime MInister just told a bareface lie? He said what Starmer was quoting had never been Government Advice, when its there in black and white. Government advice which has lead to the probable death of many thousands of old and vulnerable people

If that isn't an actual f***up, I'd hate to see a real one

The eff up was the advice. The cover up was the PM lying/mistakenly denying (delete as per preference).

Both dreadful. The former much more so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

If that isn't n actual f***up, I'd hate to see a real one

I don’t see how it lead to the death of many thousands of old and vulnerable people when as he said, they were placed in lockdown before everybody else that suggests an elevated risk being addressed.

I doubt he would openly lie if he knew it was official, documented advice, he’s not that stupid.

Just now, Genie said:

I don’t see how it lead to the death of many thousands of old and vulnerable people when as he said, they were placed in lockdown before everybody else that suggests an elevated risk being addressed.

I doubt he would openly lie if he knew it was official, documented advice, he’s not that stupid.

He did and now he's doubling down saying he didn't (he did)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Hospitals were moving people into care homes, without testing them for virus - they were only tested if they had some specific illnesses when being moved. Infection was well known in March. Putting infected people into care homes killed people that wouldn't have died of Covi otherwise. They messed up big time.

Now they've been asked about it, they're denying it, but it's fact. The denial is utterly disreputable and reprehensible coming on top of a serious failing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

They sent old people out of hospitals and back into care homes, many of whom would have had the virus, because their advice was it was unlikely to spread in care homes. 

There have now been thousands of deaths in care homes. 

And when asked about it he lied and said that wasn’t government’s advice when it clearly was. Starmer told him he was quoting from the government’s advice. And he still lied and said it wasn’t the advice. 

Are you really surprised that Boris Johnson would lie?!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

This is the major issue. He lied and has rightly been called up on it. 

For me the major issue isn't the lying, it's the dying. Denial of responsibility means no learning. It's also extremely bad, I agree, and the point about Trump is also very relevant.

• Like 1

Â