Generic Virus Thread

villakram

23 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Any evidence?

Well the video is titled insane murder in NY hospitals and a website called something feels wrong.com is helping it go 'viral'. She talks about drs and nurses laughing at people dying. 

She also claims this is all from her friend. So where is her evidence? She wasn't there. 

Did she do it for fun? No idea, I think most of these conspiracy nuts do it for attention or suffer with some sort of delusion that makes them honestly believe they are finding the truth. Maybe it makes them feel important. 

One of her complaints is that patients are not being administered Hydroxychloroquine (Trump's wonder cure). That alone should confirm she is somewhere in the region of nonsense.

7 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

She knows a lot because she's reading a script. As somebody who has done presentations from an autocue, I can tell you that's what she's doing as she reads to the side and then quotes that. That's how she knows this alleged info, she's reading from a script.

A script? You know how difficult it is to talk about medical info to this degree? You cant just cut and paste it off Google! You have to have some medical background to the things she is saying.

27 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Any evidence?

Well the video is titled insane murder in NY hospitals and a website called something feels wrong.com is helping it go 'viral'. She talks about drs and nurses laughing at people dying. 

She also claims this is all from her friend. So where is her evidence? She wasn't there. 

Did she do it for fun? No idea, I think most of these conspiracy nuts do it for attention or suffer with some sort of delusion that makes them honestly believe they are finding the truth. Maybe it makes them feel important. 

So in other words you have no evidence its not true. You call her nuts but your just assuming she is without any evidence. She might be talking bull but i doubt it. 

Not every video on youtube is rubbish  but because its YouTube its dismissed but hey ho 😁

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not every video on youtube is rubbish  but because its YouTube its dismissed but hey ho 😁

Not every video. But if the content is anything like the website disseminating it, then that particular one is embarrassing Trumpy bullshit of the most egregious kind.

You don't see anything contradictory about (in the same post) complaining about both large groups of dopey people gathering in London, and at the  same time whining because we won't believe the dangerous lies that they (and you) are spreading?

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

A script? You know how difficult it is to talk about medical info to this degree? You cant just cut and paste it off Google! You have to have some medical background to the things she is saying.

So in other words you have no evidence its not true. You call her nuts but your just assuming she is without any evidence. She might be talking bull but i doubt it. 

Yes a script. Give me a week and a script and I could do the same.

Also, on the other subject. I'm guessing you have evidence it's true? Because that'll be good to see, especially as you have discounted the fact @DCJonah has no evidence as reason why it could be true. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Not sure if serious.

Not completely serious, just felt it was a little bit excessive attempt at scoring some political points. You said this 3 months ago, now you're contradicting it. Its something that needs tidying up for sure, but as far as explaining himself in the house of commons at the earliest opportunity goes and copying his public letter to the speaker, I'd hope they both have more pressing matters to attend to.

Edited by Genie

15 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

You can talk about anything from a script, as long as you practise it enough. Here's me talking about Lasers.

You need a better script-writer:

"...two of which, which are shown..."

;)

(You don't have the voice I expected you to have either, Stefan. I guess we'd probably all be surprised to hear what each other sound like - apart from those who've actually met irl).

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Lets see whats going on new york hospitals allegedly

New York

And in London

IMG-20200513-WA0004.jpg

People can blame the government as they have been a utter shambles but it cant be ignored when you have morons like this basically promoting spread of covid 19

Dem, that same channel has also issued a defence of David Icke and his recent broadcasts.

Should I believe the David Icke stuff as its from the same channel? How are you picking what to believe from these people, what tips can you give me on what bits of their content about Lizard Aliens are real and what bits about mass murder in hospitals are real?

• Like 1

Look at the ignorant workers not driving to work in the cars they don't have to the jobs they can't afford to live near to and failing to park in the spaces that aren't there. Why are they not social distancing like Boris told them to do? They should be careful, they might fall foul of the legislation that the police can't enforce. 

They should have stayed alert and used their common sense.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Trying to guess what's in the video from the descriptions on here is wicked 😅

It’s a woman with inside information the government don’t want to get out, that there is industrial scale mass murder happening deliberately in New York as they now know what will cure people, but they want them all to die.

Nurses literally laughing and refusing to save people with a simple injection.

If there’s one thing Trump is famous for, it’s covering up the mass murder carried out by his Democrat political enemies.

Although, I guess Trump could secretly be part of the Lizard plot to make us all Lizard food for the Master Race of space ghekos?

I mean, you can’t prove that’s wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â