Generic Virus Thread

villakram

22 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

“Speak to that department it’s not our responsibility”

“No sorry, not us either, you’ll need to speak to this department”

“Sorry, we don’t do this here. Can you speak to this department?”

“You again!? What did we tell you the first time” 

What a bunch of words removed.

It's far too well executed for it to be deliberate. 

I've just left the house for the first time In days to get gas and electric (I'm on pre pay), I walked over to my local shop and there was about 6 lads all congregating around the door smoking funny fags. 

When some other bloke ahead of me looked uneasy about walking through them, one of the chavs shouted 'we've not got corona mate' 

As I approached I was thinking say that to me you little tramp and you'll have no teeth either. 

If it wasn't for the fact they could pass it on I'd almost hope words removed like that got it. Idiots. 

17 minutes ago, av1 said:

I've just left the house for the first time In days to get gas and electric (I'm on pre pay), I walked over to my local shop and there was about 6 lads all congregating around the door smoking funny fags. 

When some other bloke ahead of me looked uneasy about walking through them, one of the chavs shouted 'we've not got corona mate' 

As I approached I was thinking say that to me you little tramp and you'll have no teeth either. 

If it wasn't for the fact they could pass it on I'd almost hope words removed like that got it. Idiots. 

It’s incidents like this when I wouldn’t mind seeing some heavy handed policing.  Then again it sounds like any sort of policing would be welcome. 

selfish scumbags! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

**** me! She trying to lie with the evidence that she’s lying in front of her face. 

I can't get my head around the world we live in anymore

Its just crazy. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I can't get my head around the world we live in anymore

Its just crazy. 

It’s because a large proportion of the population are stupid and/or gullible so these kinds of things go unscrutinised with the majority.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Keep up the great work mate and enjoy those beers.

Thank you very much, bud. I hope that post didn't come across as a, 'look at me, I'm doing this' thing. It's just the stark contrast in behaviour to what @av1 had to put up with.

The beers are going down well. Not back out until the evening run tomorrow so all good. I'm out delivering in a large town and then the quieter Welsh countryside. It's those who are doing it in cities that really blow me away. No way I could handle it. Living in Coventry and driving there was too busy for me 😄

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I doubt she can't read she's hoping people don't read the actual tweet she quoted.

Shameless.

Yep. She knows that people will see she’s quoted Starmer, will read her tweet and will believe it. 

There will be people now discussing how awful it is that Starmer is criticising the NHS. 

And even if she comes out and apologises, far far less people will hear or care about that. 

Mission accomplished

Â