The Royal Family

Genie

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Scouse band on Factory Records?

A quick search on these and see the Pale Fountains tenuous link. Jeans Not Happening is transporting me back to the 80s. I bloody loved that record. So good. Really rated From Across The Kitchen Table. I was a little young in 1984 but I think 1986 I bought them from Langlands in Wellington, Telford. On a whim. Fantastic stuff. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

A quick search on these and see the Pale Fountains tenuous link. Jeans Not Happening is transporting me back to the 80s. I bloody loved that record. So good. Really rated From Across The Kitchen Table. I was a little young in 1984 but I think 1986 I bought them from Langlands in Wellington, Telford. On a whim. Fantastic stuff. 

I hadn't realised Paul McCarney's secret lovechild ... erm... sorry... Happy Mondays manager Nathan McGough was ever in the Pale Fountains

Just now, bickster said:

I hadn't realised Paul McCarney's secret lovechild ... erm... sorry... Happy Mondays manager Nathan McGough was ever in the Pale Fountains

No nor I. But in all fairness to me I own a Shack album and only till you posted last year I didn't know that they were linked as Shack are a completely different beast. I have took this off topic. 

Them royals hey!

• Haha 1

Sick of the Royal family being portrayed like some sort of Mafia in the media. Isn't the ginger knobber allowed to hand his notice in?

The way the BBC & papers go on you'd think The Boss has dug a couple of holes in the desert for Mr & Mrs Sussex.

8 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I think that what this is actually all about (I thought this at the 'funky' wedding) is Harry making it clear that he knows full well that he is the son of James Hewitt, and actually no blood relation of the Buck House mafia at all. 

I thought this but then as he has got older he seems to resemble Charles more and more to me.  I guess in terms of certain mannerisms than actual looks if that makes sense.

I'm one of those who doesn't really care, the guy is never going to be King so he might as well do something else with his life.

8 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Sick of the Royal family being portrayed like some sort of Mafia in the media.

But they are, you don't cross the family

Harry wants to leave the syndicate and has disrespected them, so they organise a meeting to decide his fate

Uncle Andrew f***s under age girls, gets told to lay low until the heat dies down and the chief witness tops himself in the most mysterious way possible...

• Like 1

They don't bother me, they don't impact my life, they've always been around so if they continue to do so I don't care.

No interest in what Ginge gets up to. If he's pussywhipped that's his problem.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I thought this but then as he has got older he seems to resemble Charles more and more to me.  I guess in terms of certain mannerisms than actual looks

Screenshot_20200113_125841_com.opera.browser.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Not really.

They've just both got beards and are wearing a hat

I wear a hat and don't look like that! 

More like Brian Blessed! :) 

6 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

image.jpg

Beard AND a hat?

Just on the front row alone, Joe, Tom, Paul, Herman and Sam look like a paedophile ring. 

Â