The Royal Family

Genie

2 hours ago, bickster said:

when she doesn't look anorexic

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more speculation about eating disorders. Will's mother, and now his wife. Coincidence? 

56 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more speculation about eating disorders. Will's mother, and now his wife. Coincidence? 

Yeah but don’t forget Fergie was known as the Duchess of Pork and it wasn’t for her pig breeding abilities

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yeah but don’t forget Fergie was known as the Duchess of Pork and it wasn’t for her pig breeding abilities

Cocksucker? You are Chris Heck and I claim my £5

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

And now his wife what?

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

May have an eating disorder. 

That's not based on anything. She's always been slim and has now lost weight from being ill it seems.

I suspect that she's thin because she's an incredibly in demand woman in the public eye who's expected to look very glamorous, and that's a hell of a lot of pressure to put on her.

Most people who have significant stomach surgery lose weight simply because they can't eat solids at first, then have to build it back up. This may account for the extra weight loss, and not anorexia. It's an awful label to put on someone.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Most people who have significant stomach surgery lose weight simply because they can't eat solids at first, then have to build it back up. This may account for the extra weight loss, and not anorexia. It's an awful label to put on someone.

(while I appreciate this isn't the point you're making, I'm merely segueing)

Do people who have had significant stomach surgery comfortably saunter around a few weeks later while swinging apparently-heavy shopping bags that a husband or nearby servant could easily have taken from them?

Edited by ml1dch

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

From what I've heard, this may well have been an ongoing issue for quite some time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

(while I appreciate this isn't the point you're making, I'm merely segueing)

Do people who have had significant stomach surgery comfortably saunter around a few weeks later while swinging apparently-heavy shopping bags that a husband or nearby servant could easily have taken from them?

Walking around is a great way of helping your stomach, so, yes is the answer. Especially if it's related to your digestive system.

(I'm not an expert by any means, but I've gone the rabbit hole of having a stoma on more than one occasion)

4 minutes ago, trekka said:

It is sad news, whoever it is.  I have lost friends after literally watching them whither away.  My Dad has cancer (under control we think and hope) and my Mum recovered from lung cancer.  Bastard disease, my heart goes out to them - they might be Royals but they are still human beings and now William has both his wife and Dad fighting it.  Terrible. 

Totally. Sad news, hope she makes a full recovery. 

7 minutes ago, trekka said:

It is sad news, whoever it is.  I have lost friends after literally watching them whither away.  My Dad has cancer (under control we think and hope) and my Mum recovered from lung cancer.  Bastard disease, my heart goes out to them - they might be Royals but they are still human beings and now William has both his wife and Dad fighting it.  Terrible. 

Hopefully your father beats it.

• Like 2

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

Hopefully your father beats it.

Thanks.  The radiotherapy did it's job and it's now just a watch job (extremely slow growing, and given that he's 76...).  Results from the last scan had the consultant tell my parents to think of it like a pea - only the shell remains and all of the mushy stuff inside is gone. 

• Like 4

Â