The Royal Family

Genie

29 minutes ago, bickster said:

There's a whole level of unjustified assumption in there

You say that but he probably went to Public School so thinks its the correct way to do it. 

14 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

But Tindall has done nothing at all.

Harry and Andrew actually served during a conflict.  No uniforms. 

Charles and Anne have never served during a conflict.  Uniforms.  

Harry can't wear his uniform. Because of the outrage it would cause, because if Harry was allowed to wear his, they’d have to allow the Nonce to wear his. They could easily have bent he rules if it weren't for the nonce

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

Harry can't wear his uniform. Because of the outrage it would cause, because if Harry was allowed to wear his, they’d have to allow the Nonce to wear his. They could easily have bent he rules if it weren't for the nonce

58 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

The coffin route goes near where I live so I’m going to head down later and watch it go by with a few mates (and other half’s )

its history , so why wouldn’t you go see an historical event on your doorstop , sure beats mowing the lawn .

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Looks like them soldiers are struggling a bit with that coffin. Not sure what it weighs, but lead lined apparently.

The one and only time I've done it was for my Great Uncle in Ireland. I was part of carrying him from the church  out of the town along a country lane to a hilly, bumpy graveyard on a windy day on the northwest coast of Ireland in January. Different pressures but a challenge nonetheless.

• Like 2

Loads of freeview channels are pausing whatever they were airing. Can’t escape the bloody thing. This country is mental. 

Edit: Just the adverts it seems. It’s ok to watch Heavy D shout Boom as he buys a storage container full of shite or stare at the girl on sin city motors but can’t watch an advert about yoghurt or whatever. At least I can escape Darth Windsor’s ceremony I guess. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Loads of freeview channels are pausing whatever they were airing. Can’t escape the bloody thing. This country is mental. 

Cbeebies survived the cull 👍

Â