Tom13

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

2 League 1 teams he hasnt done much at now. Probably needs go back to League 2 for a full season

I was thinking of the rest of this season. I think the club and player will look at what is best to do next season in the summer. 

13 minutes ago, Farlz said:

VillaTalk does love building up our youth to be superstars only to then decide they're not making it after a couple dodgy loans early in their career. 

Barry has plenty of time to develop.

To be fair we're pretty good at knocking them when they're having successful loan spells. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Adman said:

I think he believed his own hype

Based on what exactly?

All those videos of him in stripclubs, burning £50 notes, doing hardcore drugs and falling out of nightclubs and being done for drink driving

(which for legal reasons I must stress I made up 15 seconds ago)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Based on what exactly?

All those videos of him in stripclubs, burning £50 notes, doing hardcore drugs and falling out of nightclubs and being done for drink driving

(which for legal reasons I must stress I made up 15 seconds ago)

I had someone working with the club for a period of time who used to fill me in on what the players were like.  He wasn't unpleasant, just believed his own hype (the person working with the club picked up on it without knowing what hype there was). Brad Young is a Wannabee gangster too lol

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Damn it. This is why I sometimes regret not doing mainstream social media. 

That's good news. Salford look to be a well run club and are without a doubt ambitious. I think he will have a chance to prove himself at a club that is looking for promotion and according to their website are "excited" to have him until the end of the season. I think he might also get some decent advice/encouragement along the way from the joint owners from time to time. Now hit the ground running lad!

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Best of luck, hope he can get scoring some goals and return to League 1 next season. He's not long turned 19, plenty of time to get experience and improve

Yeah, the ideal is he scores the goals to get them promoted and then they hire him for the season next season because he impressed. A challenge of course, but 🤞

Â