Tyreik Wright

OutByEaster?

Young Irish winger looks like he might make a debut today at Fulham. 

Those who've seen him play for the U23's will know he's direct, aggressive and has a bit about him. He's very young, but  hopefully he gets on the pitch today and gives a good account of himself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

I love when a young player makes his debut, just in case he happens to knock in a hattrick and go on to be sensational. I know, I know, not expecting it. But it’s always nice to dream!

Think was Vassell debut he got 2 off the bench in Europe to win us a game. Thought we had a star

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Young Irish winger looks like he might make a debut today at Fulham. 

Those who've seen him play for the U23's will know he's direct, aggressive and has a bit about him. He's very young, but  hopefully he gets on the pitch today and gives a good account of himself.

slide away so close GIF

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Looking on a Walsall forum and it seems that they're desperate for a right winger, so at least it looks like he's going somewere where his playing position is needed and so should have a chance of getting plenty of game time.

• Like 3

Sounds like a good move for all parties and hope he can hold a position down with them. 

I assume this is why he wasn't given a game against Liverpool, because he had to isolate before announcing switching clubs? Or just to ensure he didn't pick up an injury? I was thinking this could point to maybe a couple of our other young players being on there way out as well that didn't feature. 

Â