Tyreik Wright

OutByEaster?

41 minutes ago, Enda said:

Ah Jesus, really? Hadn’t heard that.

Tyreik, if you read this, I too think racism is awful and want to say you’re very welcome at Aston Villa and I hope you have an excellent career. And as an Irish person I look forward to seeing you in green in the coming years, even if you are from Cork.

Don’t let the views of a tiny minority put you off.

Google it mate one the more vile racists rants Ive seen. The person who wrote it doesn't deserve to breathe.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

I made the mistake if reading it, worse than I expected though the level of English was nearly as bad as the racism 

Pity as i think he should be on a high after making his breakthrough in senior football

• Like 1

Just seen it as well. Scumbag is the only word. I'd love to see what these people would say in a room on their own to the person that they are abusing.

I actually think that it is important to read it. It reminds you that this problem is definitely there. Not made up as some people would have you believe.

I've started to realise that alot of these little cretins are just reaching for their 15 mins of fame. This is a hot topic now, so they know it's the way to get the attention and adrenaline rush they crave. Might be time to stop the kneeling as some other players have suggested and stand tall, maybe do a Black Panther fist to piss them off even more.

I commented on Facebook that it wouldn't surprise me if some of these clowns weren't even actually racist, just adrenaline junkies getting their fix. Winding people up on social media is a new contactless, anonymous sport.

For me, personally, this sort of thing doesn't get to me. However, I worry for the mental health of some of these young, fragile kids of colour .

The agenda might be having the opposite effect, as you know " rebelling " is so " cool " for kids 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

The second somebody writes anything like that then the possibility of them not being racist flies out the window IMO. I do like the idea of the raised fist protest though.

You've got a point, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the phenomenon though.

To be honest, I'm well aware of just how retarded some of these kids are, social media is a new drug.

You've got kids licking toilets and swallowing washing powder etc.

I've received messages like that from Football groups as well. Laughing it off proper winds them up.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

A statement from the club on the abuse received.

They also confirmed they're working with WMP supporting the investigation into the hate crime.

Appalling abuse. Surely there's an IP address trail behind anyone stupid enough to post such abuse. Highlights the stupidity of a right to anonymity on these platforms.

Any racial abuse is completely wrong and not justified which goes without saying but what baffles me here is those who've wrongly recieved it in recent times are massively in the public eye e.g. Rashford, Martial and the countless other premier league players in last few months who have that visibility.

How on earth is someone who's never played for us and has played about two games for Walsall getting it as he's hardly on the radar for 99.9% of the country. Unless it's someone from his past who has issues with him. Also saw he was tentatively linked with Celtic a few weeks back so perhaps a very odd Rangers fan giving him ammo already.

It's all very sad isn't it. Young lads trying to make his first big steps in the game getting it now. Dear me. Almost like a list that sick people are making of every black player in the country and working their way slowly through their social media accounts.

Edited by VillaChris

26 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

They also confirmed they're working with WMP supporting the investigation into the hate crime.

Appalling abuse. Surely there's an IP address trail behind anyone stupid enough to post such abuse. Highlights the stupidity of a right to anonymity on these platforms.

Hopefully, he is tracked down arrested and punished accordingly.

For countries like the UK a right to anonymity is nonsense but you've also got to consider countries where anonymity equals the only way to exercise your right to free speech, and also very likely avoids you being tracked down, captured by the powers that be and never seen again but that is a bit of a different topic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Hopefully, he is tracked down arrested and punished accordingly.

For countries like the UK a right to anonymity is nonsense but you've also got to consider countries where anonymity equals the only way to exercise your right to free speech, and also very likely avoids you being tracked down, captured by the powers that be and never seen again but that is a bit of a different topic.

Yeah,  I realise its a can of worms, and you then start asking who can see the ownership of an account and under what circumstances. Always then going to be one person that finds those circumstances acceptable and another that won't.

Alas,  this scumbag needs to be found and have their fingers chopped off. Or some less medieval punishment.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Yeah,  I realise its a can of worms, and you then start asking who can see the ownership of an account and under what circumstances. Always then going to be one person that finds those circumstances acceptable and another that won't.

Alas,  this scumbag needs to be found and have their fingers chopped off. Or some less medieval punishment.

I'd go with another appendage if I'm honest. That way there is no possibility to pass on his bigoted views to any offspring.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 1

It really is about time these Social media companies were helping weed out fools like this. All i see when i read comments like that is the person who wrote it, who should be traceable if the Social Media companies pulled their weight, having put a great big flashing neon light hat with a big red down arrow on it pointing down at himself and identifying himself as having serious mental health issues.

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

I'd go with another appendage if I'm honest.

Only avoided that as we don't know their gender,  although I'm almost certain your guess is correct. Assumed they had fingers and didn't voice record their abuse also, based on the atrocious use of shorthand.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

It really is about time these Social media companies were helping weed out fools like this. All i see when i read comments like that is the person who wrote it, who should be traceable if the Social Media companies pulled their weight, having put a great big flashing neon light hat with a big red down arrow on it pointing down at himself and identifying himself as having serious mental health issues.

For social media companies this kind of thing is acceptable collateral. They could require people to provide identification when creating accounts but this would obviously dent their profits and userbase numbers. Of course social media isn't the root of the problem but it does encourage vile cretins to write stuff they probably wouldnt say face to face.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Stupid question time.

What's the punishment for such stuff in England? I know it will vary from case to case, but generally speaking. Is it taken lightly ?

Â