Tyreik Wright

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, AndyClarke said:

Massive test for him, great lad off the pitch, cocky and a bit moody on it, I quite like that.

Could be a player for Villa, playing against men is going to be the making of him. Have had high hopes in the past, not so sure now but we'll have a good idea if he gets games for Walsall, at that level you can't have a passenger.

Way ahead of someone like Vassilev in terms of ability as an example.

Good to hear. I'd noticed him stropping quite a few times on the pitch and winced at the thought of Smith seeing it.

You can do it if you're bloody good, otherwise he's right up against it with this manager.

Walsall haven't clicked this season but should really be in the playoff picture with their manager and squad.

How come he didn't feature v Liverpool?

Exactly the right sort of loan move for him though. 19 so needs to get out and play and he'll be starting plenty at Walsall as they don't have many wide players in the squad, usually play a striker out wide.

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

How come he didn't feature v Liverpool?

Exactly the right sort of loan move for him though. 19 so needs to get out and play and he'll be starting plenty at Walsall as they don't have many wide players in the squad, usually play a striker out wide.

I think he'd been training with the first team?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just got another assist, two assists in two games for him so far.

Looking on the Walsall forum and their match thread and he's getting a lot of praise.

Edited by useless
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Interesting if Everton are interested. If he doesn't make it here then I hope he doesn't go to Celtic as they have stalled the careers of a few promising young Irish players in recent years. Luca Connell, Jonathan Afolabi and Lee O'Connor come to mind.

I find it interesting that you find Everton’s interest interesting 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

attacked for something as ridiculous as the colour of my skin.

Ah Jesus, really? Hadn’t heard that.

Tyreik, if you read this, I too think racism is awful and want to say you’re very welcome at Aston Villa and I hope you have an excellent career. And as an Irish person I look forward to seeing you in green in the coming years, even if you are from Cork.

Don’t let the views of a tiny minority put you off.

• Like 2

Â