Match Thread: Villa v Norwich

limpid

Just now, villa4europe said:

Seriously that's a massive part of the problem

Atmosphere in VP is **** awful, 45 minutes of expecting us to be shit followed by booooo and I told you so

Fans are too dour

I'm not going to blame the fans. I had a ticket, and felt pretty confident this is what we'd see, so I stayed home.

I'm still miserable, but at least I'm dry and warm. Credit to any fan that's enough of a glutton for punishment to turn up to watch this shit week in, week out.

Just now, villa4europe said:

Seriously that's a massive part of the problem

Atmosphere in VP is **** awful, 45 minutes of expecting us to be shit followed by booooo and I told you so

Fans are too dour

Give then something to cheer, at least throw us a fish. Entertain me and I will shout and cheer. The crowd are the ones paying to watch this 

• Like 1

It's pretty obvious we are lacking creativity in our attacking play. Grealish is the only one who can make something happen and when he's advanced our midfield got **** all clue about what to do.

I'd honestly right away the second half take Trez off for Jota, move Grealish left and Jota in the middle. We need more vision and creativity. 

That first half was utterly terrible. No doubt the HT team talk by Smith will be non existent like usual and we’ll conspire to be even worse in the 2nd half somehow. 

Norwich are a poor team yet look better than us, how depressing is that. Something very bad is going on at our club, suddenly we’re playing like we were under Randy Lerner.