January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Hardly a Barca product is he :D 

Doubt even the deluded Barca fans would say so.

I know they try to claim Pedro was a youth product even thou he was 17 when he joined them but this kid has only been there 6 months.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Hardly a Barca product is he :D 

Doubt even the deluded Barca fans would say so.

I know they try to claim Pedro was a youth product even thou he was 17 when he joined them but this kid has only been there 6 months.

Do we have many Spanish speaking players to help the kid settle in 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i remember how excited we were the last time we signed a youngster from barca

the same player who is performing really well for a club competing for Europa League positions?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

25 man squad full now with Danny D in?

Guess we will see some outs now but then again I assume we will un-register Wesley and Heaton.

Can we unregister them??

See if we get the right replacements in we can get rid of Taylor, Kodjia, Hogan, Kalanic and Greene.

Chance of five players leaving perhaps, then there's the two you mentioned Heaton and Wesley being unregistered, it frees up places.

Just now, Dave-R said:

Can we unregister them??

See if we get the right replacements in we can get rid of Taylor, Kodjia, Hogan, Kalanic and Greene.

Chance of five players leaving perhaps, then there's the two you mentioned Heaton and Wesley being unregistered, it frees up places.

We had a 23 man squad with us releasing Bjarnason and Tshibola. Green is already out on loan and not registered. So is Hogan. 

Just now, Dave-R said:

Can we unregister them??

Think you can submit a new list when the January window closes?

But that's a hopetimistic guess by me.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dale said:

Saw something on twitter regarding Lyle Taylor, looked a good player in our pre season, pacy and decent finish on him. Surprised he's 29 and hasn't played higher than Championship. But certainly a handful! 

Macauley Bonne is the better Charlton striker out of him & Taylor.

Taylor is 29 and Bonne is only 24

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

I know it was reported we was linked with piatek, just don't know if this has been said yet as I think it's new on here, apologies if it isn't.

Aston Villa and West Ham have made offers for £30 million AC Milan striker Krzysztof Piatek, according to Corriere della Sera.

Let's hope so uh? just let us have him..

Edited by Dave-R

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Read somewhere that DS mentioned on Sky Sports that whilst we can't get anyone else in on loan from Chelsea we can permanently. Anyone else see this?

Here.

This will look very silly if Giroud ends up anywhere in the PL. Don't think he will though.