Pre -Match Thread

maqroll

I hope I'm wrong but I think this game may be similar to the Spurs game. A spirited effort, we'll score and be in the match for long periods but the extra quality may tell in the last 10/15mins. 

Head says 3-1. 

But feck all that, I hate predicting a loss. 

2-1 win, Wesley and Trez. 

Come on boys. 

Edited by av1

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think our best chance is getting Grealish at Xhaka and Luiz - that sway and feint could be a card machine against those two.

An Arsenal red card would certainly seem like good value. 

Going to this game as I have a friend who shares 2 Arsenal season tickets.

Not optimistic as their home form is generally very good and their attacking players are world class.

Our formation is not working away from home ,maybe Luiz and Marvellous play and push Grealish further up to support Wesley might help.

In the unlikely event that we score not sure if can contain myself in the Arsenal end and may lead to verbal and physical abuse but it will be worth it.

Despite his poor performance against the Spammers I actually think Jota would suit this fixture.

Again I think we should try a Christmas Tree formation which gets Jack further forward and shields the back 4 especially away from home.

Back 5

Marvelous Douglas SJMG

Jack  Jota/Hourihane

Wesley

Full backs also providing width.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Sometimes I stop and think about it, everything goes quiet and I come to a realization that it's only football and it doesn't really matter what happens.

I keep trying this, too. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

My best friend is an arsenal supporter and travelled to this match. I'd wank myself into a vegetative state if win tomorrow. 

Fridge is loaded. Beers and tacos ready. ✌

I might just anyway !

• Haha 1