Pre -Match Thread

maqroll

55 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If Neil Taylor was put through on goal like that he would turn and look for someone to lay it back too. 

So would you if you knew having to shoot or cross the ball into the box guaranteed you filling your pants.

Edited by Lerner's Driver
  • Haha 1

I just hope the forwards start showing us some signs of cohesian and being a little bit more dangerous because with each game that passes them by without looking up to much it becomes more and more concerning.

No better chance for Wesley to be the bully his name suggests, than against tweedle dee and tweedle dum today.

The front 3 are really going to have to put a shift in. Arsenal are committed to playing from the back and aren't very good at it, we need to exploit this weakness, this will require constant running from the front three.

I think this game will be telling in determining how much appetite Wesley, Trezuguet etc have for the league.

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The front 3 are really going to have to put a shift in. Arsenal are committed to playing from the back and aren't very good at it, we need to exploit this weakness, this will require constant running from the front three.

I think this game will be telling in determining how much appetite Wesley, Trezuguet etc have for the league.

How effective Trezuguet will ultimately prove to be as a signing is still up for debate, but from the little we have seen so far I think his attitude and workrate has been very good.