Cameron Archer

Zatman

12 hours ago, Tayls said:

That would make zero sense and I cannot imagine us agreeing to such a thing at all. 

We agree to sell a player, but if that player goes there and plays like a turnip for the season, and the team get themselves relegated, then we have to buy him back? Nah. 

It wouldn’t make sense fo Sheffield Utd either losing a proven young championship striker.

Hasn't really done that badly there now has he?

2 in 2 vs EVE and FUL

0 in 5 vs TOT NEW WHU MUN ARS

Of course I am overexaggerating the stats, but I don't think he's been a failure there so far

30 minutes ago, a-k said:

Hasn't really done that badly there now has he?

2 in 2 vs EVE and FUL

0 in 5 vs TOT NEW WHU MUN ARS

Of course I am overexaggerating the stats, but I don't think he's been a failure there so far

What stats are you over-exaggerating?

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Hard to do much in a struggling team that are way out of their depth in the Premier League

This, really. They're going to struggle to get 20 points.

He'd have probably been better somewhere like Fulham, Bournemouth or, dare I say, Wolves.

On 28/10/2023 at 22:47, Tayls said:

That would make zero sense and I cannot imagine us agreeing to such a thing at all. 

We agree to sell a player, but if that player goes there and plays like a turnip for the season, and the team get themselves relegated, then we have to buy him back? Nah. 

I can't believe you're daring to dispute the Black Box Of Information that has emerged from . . . somewhere? with knowledge of the finer details of this agreement. 

On 28/10/2023 at 22:47, Tayls said:

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I can't believe you're daring to dispute the Black Box Of Information that has emerged from . . . somewhere? with knowledge of the finer details of this agreement. 

Alan Nixon is the reported original source. On his Patreon account apparently. If you dare imagine such a thing.

We will find out in the fullness of time. If it turns out to be incorrect then those patrons of Nixon’s will surely reconsider how they spend their money.

They perhaps should do regardless.

• Thanks 1

On 28/10/2023 at 17:47, Tayls said:

I have no reason to believe it’s true but I guess the logic if it was would be this is essentially a loan deal reworked to benefit us from an FFP perspective.

Just now, DJBOB said:

Fantastic goal vs Wolves. Might be critical for Sheffield’s hopes to stay up. 

They've got no chance.

Nice to see custard bowl nobbers losing to the rock-bottom team though :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Just scored a brilliant goal (apparently) to put Sheffield up against Wolves. ((Bring him home!))

He is already coming back, we have to buy him back if they get relegated (apparently).  

And they are getting relegated. 

Edited by Steero113

Â