Jump to content
NurembergVillan

Marvelous Nakamba

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

assuming Douglas Luiz wont be in Germany, Nakamba had better start in the DM role, if Hourihane starts there im going to be really concerned.....

Why? It’s pre season and the kid has been here for 5 minutes. What an odd thing to say.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jim said:

Why? It’s pre season and the kid has been here for 5 minutes. What an odd thing to say.

Because that's my opinion.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Because that's my opinion.....

Get out of bed on the wrong side today mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Get out of bed on the wrong side today mate?

not at all, you called my opinion odd, i was just saying thats my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look up further on the thread, I didn’t call your opinion wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Because that's my opinion.....

But what is really concerning about a player who has been at the club for a few days not playing in a pre season friendly? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jim said:

But what is really concerning about a player who has been at the club for a few days not playing in a pre season friendly? 

 

I wouldn't be really concerned myself but disappointed.

Hourihane starts we lose first game of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I wouldn't be really concerned myself but disappointed.

Hourihane starts we lose first game of the season.

Playing against Spurs no matter who plays we are likely to lose it. They’re a very good top four side and we’ve just been promoted. So if Hourihane starts and we lose it isn’t all down to him. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Playing against Spurs no matter who plays we are likely to lose it. They’re a very good top four side and we’ve just been promoted. So if Hourihane starts and we lose it isn’t all down to him. 

Correct.

We might get something with a different player though.

Edited by Tomaszk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was a given he (and a few of the others) may take a while to get up to speed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hippo said:

I thought it was a given he (and a few of the others) may take a while to get up to speed

It is. But when fans don’t like a player any alternative feels like a better option. 

I don’t think Hourihane is a defensive midfield but I’d understand if he started against Spurs. 

However Nakambe after 2 weeks training and one preseason game will probably be ready to start. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I wouldn't be really concerned myself but disappointed.

Hourihane starts we lose first game of the season.

He's really not that poor. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

He's really not that poor. 

He is this season's Westwood.

He scores a hattrick at old Trafford and he will still be the scapegoat for our season, Brexit, Trump and the global warming.

Welcome to VT ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I wouldn't be really concerned myself but disappointed.

Hourihane starts we lose first game of the season.

How does Hourihane starting today mean we lose against Spurs?

Another week with the squad could be Marvelous for Nakamba. Rather than rushing him for a meaningless friendly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

He is this season's Westwood.

He scores a hattrick at old Trafford and he will still be the scapegoat for our season, Brexit, Trump and the global warming.

Welcome to VT ;)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d457a2d656b456455

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Killeen30 said:

Look up further on the thread, I didn’t call your opinion wrong...

First VAR decision of the season coming up. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hourihane starts in the DM position vs Leipzig.

big mistake imo, should have been Nakamba. (or Luiz if available)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Hourihane starts in the DM position vs Leipzig.

big mistake imo, should have been Nakamba. (or Luiz if available)

In what way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Hourihane starts in the DM position vs Leipzig.

big mistake imo, should have been Nakamba. (or Luiz if available)

Meaningless friendly. Marvelous has been at the club a few days and would probably benefit from another week training with the team.

The mistake would be starting him. Just because Hourihane starts today doesn’t mean he is a shoe in for a starting position next week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

In what way?

Because he isn't a DM, and he definately isnt a good enough DM for the prem.

He did ok in the championship in that role, but not good enough in the prem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â