Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

7 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Isn’t it as good? I enjoy watching it when it’s on tv

Good for you but most people aren't interested, even women.

My gf will watch the Women World Cups but club football for women she find boring.

Ive been watching the womens football as of late. I think what's dampening the feel is crowds arnt there yet, the buzz of that crowd is what helps make a footy game feel alive. I think the womens game can be just as wild, it is all starting to come together but it will take much longer before it gets to the standard of the male sport.

It's all going to take time, exciting it is though still.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You don't have to be interested. It doesn't make you a bad person. It's fine. But there are hundreds of threads on this site, and most of them are not 50% full of people loudly declaring that they have no interest in the topic. 

Steve Bruce thread says hi 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, useless said:

they're really investing in the women's team...don't follow them religiously but understand the team's doing well this season and this is another step in the right direction for them. keep it up AVWFC!

that's a bit of a statement from the club! she should have the experience to better the set up whilst at the same time having the contacts and draw to better the playing staff

based on social media our new found Tanzanian following are incredibly happy with the news...

• Like 1

Â