Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Do we want the Women Championship league to be null and void or PPG?

I'll take PPG with no relegation and expansion of the top league as per the options listed 

13 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Assuming Villa fans want to null and void this too in the name of fairness.

Yep

I'd take it if they do the same across the board, I'd take any option that doesn't relegate us from the PL, you're either lying or daft if you say otherwise

the equality is there, they have told them they must pay for their own testing and various requirements to enable the league to take place and the womens clubs have said they cant afford it, same as leagues 1 and 2, the PL and championship are expected to take place because they can afford the testing

the reality is that of course they can all afford to have their women tested too but with no financial benefit to it why bother?

44 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

We will see if there really is equality in the game from this decision.

Interesting to see which of the 3 options they choose.

Yes will they be as desperate to get Villa promoted as they are to get Leeds up and will they be as happy to send Liverpool down as they are us? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, congratulations, and definitely deserved, but I must say I don't know how much I like all this points-per-game relegation/promotion decision making...

Edited by Lichfield Dean

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Great season for them. congratulations on the promotion.

Does set a worrying precedent for the men’s game if the season can’t be completed 

Best win our game in hand then 🤞

• Like 1

Hope you guys don't go out and celebrate in the streets now causing trouble and get sick.

Also, have Liverplop appealed yet :D 

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

Â