Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Liverpool throwing out all the dirty tricks 🤔 guess who's in town the weekend oh it's Villa, best start to unsettle 1 or 2 players from Villa as would help In getting all 3pts, just scum despise the club 😡

2 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

So just usual Twitter bullshit, nothing concrete linking him at all?

Seems to stem from articles quoting Ben Jacobs saying one of the midfield names mentioned but no movement yet. Ben Jacobs Twitter says sports journalist and Leicester fan most recent tweet I can see is from Oct 31st 2022

54 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Nunez is shyte, £20m is about what he's worth. Don't let the two goals this weekend fool you, there's a reason he's Liverpool's fifth choice striker. 

He doesn't fool me, I'm taking the piss considering they paid 74m for him.

On 26/08/2023 at 17:54, striker said:

Prowse better than Luiz. Prowse affects the game more. 

Its probably best if you concentrate on your 'other'team, if thats your considered opinion.

Maybe you can convince someone that Iwobi, Gray and Gueye are better than Luiz too.

Troll talk.

• Like 1

They write these headlines to get a reaction.  Chill your beans.  He's going nowhere.  Villa are arguably the best up and coming team in the country, we actually don't know how good we are going to be.  Stick around and enjoy the ride rather than leave for some team with identity issues.

3 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Fu@k the money. There will be no sale. Go and rattle someone else's cage.

String them along until 2 minutes before deadline… and then play them a ‘MWAHAHAHA’ recorded message.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, useless said:

Why are our fans obssessed with selling off our best players, small club mentality.

Who's obsessed? We're discussing the possibility of it, Luiz has been borderline world class for months, he's going to attract interest unfortunately, that's the reality of it. I do agree that we're in the best position for years to be holding on to our top players though.

Â