Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Probably one of my favourite players: makes me so happy!

Noticed after he scored against Hibs went to the Villa fans and tapped the badge; he knows.

A difficult first season for him but there were always signs of his talent and technical ability; I love the fact that he's a Brazilian and he always wants the ball.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Probably one of my favourite players: makes me so happy!

Noticed after he scored against Hibs went to the Villa fans and tapped the badge; he knows.

A difficult first season for him but there were always signs of his talent and technical ability; I love the fact that he's a Brazilian and he always wants the ball.

I wasn't entirely convinced with him, in his formative months with us....but I am now, totally bought in, to him.

I would be so sad if he went.....his game imo has come on leaps and bounds and has benefitted from the better quality around him. He is the kernel in our midfield.

another major plus, is how he has bought in to the club....another candidate for captain.....Dougies attitude towards responsibility stands out like a beacon...top man.

Top, top player....hands off premier League and Saudi's

Big player for us now. Now we are surrounding him with quality and a brand of football that suits him , he is excelling. Becoming more and more of a leader as well as he matures. Loves the club, plays for the badge and takes a mean corner , free kick and penalty . Lots to love 

• Like 2

Dougie is just "So happy" 😂. His vocabulary is actually getting much better. Interesting how he mentions Emi M as a big help to him and really good to hear. Just a class act, never in any bother, works hard, never shirks responsibility, hardly missed a game since he arrived. Most importantly of all, he's getting better and better. What an absolutely class act. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Dougie is just "So happy" 😂. His vocabulary is actually getting much better. Interesting how he mentions Emi M as a big help to him and really good to hear. Just a class act, never in any bother, works hard, never shirks responsibility, hardly missed a game since he arrived. Most importantly of all, he's getting better and better. What an absolutely class act. 

Journalists do ask some bollox though don't they?

Alot of the time, to me, it seems they either ask the same question 10 different ways, or ask the most generic BS where there is only one answer. lol

either way, i'm " so happy " that he's happy.

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He needs a song.

how about (to the tune of daddy cool)

🎶 Dougie, Dougie Luiz, Dougie, Dougie Luiz 🎼 

repeat x2000

I already sing this to myself, but just go with 'Dougie Lou'

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He needs a song.

how about (to the tune of daddy cool)

🎶 Dougie, Dougie Luiz, Dougie, Dougie Luiz 🎼 

repeat x2000

He's got a song. 

Douglas Luiz.

Douglas Luiz.

Douglas Luiz. Douglas Luiz. 

Douglas Luiz.

We are Aston Villa. We don't need anything more imaginative than that. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

Â