Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Genuinely shocked that's been overturned - great news though.

I’m not shocked it was overturned. 

This is what I’ve just texted a mate:

Mate I thought I must have been pissed last night because I messaged you and said it looked like chest to chest. But then all the commentary team was saying it was a red, the “experts” after were saying it was a red, and even our “captain” said Luiz let us down. 

And that’s why I though I’d ha too much much to drink, because I heard all that and thought it’s not what it bloody looked like. 

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It went to VAR so doubt an appeal would even be accepted

Shows what I know about refereeing 😂😂

Farcical Oliver and the VAR ref saw it as a red now it's appealed successfully. It doesn't make sense and Oliver wont get punished

What pisses me off the most is Oliver watched 1 replay of the incident and decided there was no doubt what so ever, he had the opportunity to watch different angles to help him come to the correct decision instead he just chinned it off because he clearly knows best. The whole of VAR is a complete farce and every week big decisions are wrong or completely inconsistent. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, FLVillan said:

Wonder if they'll now give Mitrovic a suspension for deliberately deceiving the officials and suspend Michael Oliver and the VAR ref for three games for cheating....?  

Nope, thought not....

They **** should. 

I'd sack the incompetent skid marks. 

As for Mitrovic he's a **** disgrace, instigated the whole thing then cheated like a proper spunktrumpet. 

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

Â