Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

As per usual the commentators made no comment about Mitrovic feigning injury and rolling about on the floor.

The fans understand that every player is duty-bound to cheat to the last degree to gain an advantage for his team, but at least those who comment on the game should point out cheating when it is obvious.

Having said that, I think Watkins should give it a rest, as he's so bloody awful at it.

39 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

As per usual the commentators made no comment about Mitrovic feigning injury and rolling about on the floor.

The fans understand that every player is duty-bound to cheat to the last degree to gain an advantage for his team, but at least those who comment on the game should point out cheating when it is obvious.

Having said that, I think Watkins should give it a rest, as he's so bloody awful at it.

I'd like to see retroactive fines for blatant attempts to deceive the ref. Hockey has something similar where you can even get suspended for reckless play even if the ref never called a penalty on the play. They do diving as well. 

• Thanks 1

If the ref gave that red card and VAR didn’t overturn it id understand as it probably wasn’t a clear and obvious error. But for VAR to watch it over and over again and then ask the ref to watch it too (which basically means send the guy off) is a complete and utter farce.

Welcome back Dougie. Never a red card, but at least now you see what corruption exists in the English game. Nearly Bolsonaro levels of corruption in the FA.

Makes me hate the game.

Not you though Dougie, keep being a joy to watch.

On 15/10/2022 at 04:59, Villan_of_oz said:

It doesn't lower the argument at all, there is every chance he has signed with assurances that he won't be managed by a 🤡 much longer.

correct

Edited by Villan_of_oz

Â