Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Why would you want to stay at a club that under appreciates you. One of the lowest earners in the squad for someone that has been one of the most consistent and ever presents until Gerrard took the job. 

If I was him I'd be out the door on a free come the end of the season. 

• Like 3

Think we are going to see him move on deadline day. would be a hard pill to swallow! 

But lets be honest if i was him and waseither left on the bench while McGinn and Ramsey serve up dog turd or subbed off after not putting foot wrong while Mcginn, who is blowing out of his ass and making mistakes get left on, i would be packing my bags!

• Like 2

We’ve gone from celebrating the fact he’d apparently signed a new contract, to been depressed that he’s apparently on his way in the space of 2 days. 

Life is much easier when you ignore speculation. 

Obviously leaked to the press to get the wheels in motion of interested clubs. 

If he does go that means we have for our 3 man central midfield

Mcginn totally out of form 

Ramsey totally out of form

Kamara .. trying to do everything by himself

Sanson .. banished to the bomb squad

Nakamba .. 5th choice and barely any football 

Iroegbunam .. barely any football 

Worrying times lads and ladies... 

• Like 2

If Atlético come calling we would probably be at a big risk of him wanting to leave even if he was a regular starter for us.

That said I wouldn't be surprised if this link has been leaked by the club knowing that we aren't going to sign another midfielder, so when Luiz doesn't actually leave and signs a new contract they can use that good news to deflect from what might be an underwhelming end to the transfer window.

If he does leave then we arguably need two midfielders, certainly at least one.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Would leave us very light. Please don’t sanction this now Villa! 

Really hope this this doesn't happen! If we have to endure Mcginn and Ramsey for the rest of the season only one place we are going and that is the Championship!!

Â