Draft Fantasy Football 2019-20

tomsky_11

This appears to have launched about two weeks earlier than expected.

So, I've set up the VT Premier League. Eight teams. This should be the top four teams from each of last year's leagues. Which were me,  @chappy, @Hornso and @lp_villa830 from VT1 and @Rds1983, @Demitri_C, @skarroki and  @Skills from VT2.

Could you please all confirm if you are in or out for this season?

The remaining seven from last season will go into the VT Championship unless any dropouts from VT Prem. These were (in order of finishing position, then overall score) @HanoiVillan, @omariqy, @sexbelowsound, @rhyscartwright_avfc, @avfcDJ (only just realised this was @Dick), @NurembergVillan and @LancsVillan.

Again, could you guys confirm if you're in or out?

Once you've all confirmed, I'll sent out league code for VT Prem and we can get VT Championship set up when we know who is in it.

Confirmed VT Premier League:

@tomsky_11, @Hornso , @Demitri_C, @skarroki , @Rds1983

Confirmed, league undecided:

@avfcDJ , @kurtsimonw, @villaluke, @Dante_Lockhart

Edited by tomsky_11
add list of confirmed players
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

This appears to have launched about two weeks earlier than expected.

So, I've set up the VT Premier League. Eight teams. This should be the top four teams from each of last year's leagues. Which were me,  @chappy, @Hornso and @lp_villa830 from VT1 and @Rds1983, @Demitri_C, @skarroki and  @Skills from VT2.

Could you please all confirm if you are in or out for this season?

The remaining seven from last season will go into the VT Championship unless any dropouts from VT Prem. These were (in order of finishing position, then overall score) @HanoiVillan, @omariqy, @sexbelowsound, @rhyscartwright_avfc, @avfcDJ (only just realised this was @Dick), @NurembergVillan and @LancsVillan.

Again, could you guys confirm if you're in or out?

Once you've all confirmed, I'll sent out league code for VT Prem and we can get VT Championship set up when we know who is in it.

Tempted to retire on a high and just say I am forever Grand High Champion - assuming my points total from last year would have won both leagues not just VT2. I've not checked, I'm not going to and will assume any evidence of the contrary is purely fake news.

However after the let down of no transfer Wednesday, the most exciting Villa related thing I've seen today is Grealish being given a £6m price for next season and I'm hooked already...

Count me in!

I'm back in and I'll be attempting to win this time, I honestly kind of gave up completely on trying to win a few weeks in last time after starting so badly. 

40 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Hows it work?

Like the main premier league fantasy football but only one of each player available in each league. Players are picked via a snake draft conducted before the start of the season. Takes about an hour or so. Players can be traded between teams after that, or unpicked players can be signed from free agency.

We are running our leagues with 8 teams in each, with head to head games each week.

15 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Tempted to retire on a high and just say I am forever Grand High Champion - assuming my points total from last year would have won both leagues not just VT2. I've not checked, I'm not going to and will assume any evidence of the contrary is purely fake news.

However after the let down of no transfer Wednesday, the most exciting Villa related thing I've seen today is Grealish being given a £6m price for next season and I'm hooked already...

Count me in!

No way am i letting you miss this after you pipped me last year! 

The interesting one is now villa are in this year whoever gets first choice will the person being going for grealish?!