Draft Fantasy Football 2019-20

tomsky_11

5 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

Yeah go on then @tomsky_11- will try to give it a little more concentration this time around, no even got a clue where I finished last year and if it wasn't bottom then someone must have also given up. 

Nice one.

That gives us 15 confirmed so far, so leagues of 8 and 7 as it stands.

Just two more to confirm from last year.

If anyone else new wants to join let us know in next week or so, as will need to finalise leagues, get draft dates sorted and give time for people to set up draft lists.

• 2 weeks later...

No advance on the 15 we have so far.

Haven't had a reply from @Skills or @rhyscartwright_avfc yet to confirm their places. If anyone happens to know them outside VT and can find out if they are in, please let me know.

Suggest that everyone due to join VT2 does so if that hasn't happened already. So as it stands that should be @avfcDJ, @LancsVillan, @kurtsimonw, @Dante_Lockhart, @maqroll and @Fowlersrs.

@villaluke has set up VT2 so will be able to provide code to join.

@HanoiVillan if I don't here from @Skills in next week or so you'll be in VT1. Assume you are available for the draft on 8th August?

On 29/07/2019 at 12:09, AndyM3000 said:

I have only just noticed this thread. I am in for a draft league if there is space left.

I think both leagues we have set up are now full, unless VT2 is willing to expand to 9/10 teams or we have a late dropout.

@villaluke has everyone who should be in VT2 joined now?

20 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

I think both leagues we have set up are now full, unless VT2 is willing to expand to 9/10 teams or we have a late dropout.

Just looked there are currently 8 teams in there

world greatest team luke   
Wilcombe Wanderers Jamie  
Fresh Price FC Arnold  
McGinn & Tonic Rhys   
Boom Xhakalaka Kurt   
Dante's Devils Craig   
Boston Villa Michael V  
Lancs Villans Some Northern bumpkin

59 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Just looked there are currently 8 teams in there

world greatest team luke   
Wilcombe Wanderers Jamie  
Fresh Price FC Arnold  
McGinn & Tonic Rhys   
Boom Xhakalaka Kurt   
Dante's Devils Craig   
Boston Villa Michael V  
Lancs Villans Some Northern bumpkin

Ta

3 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

yes i believe so i have also invited AndyM3000 to join. i set up the league as max of 16 incase anyone else wants to join. 

12 hours ago, villaluke said:

yes i believe so i have also invited AndyM3000 to join. i set up the league as max of 16 incase anyone else wants to join. 

Ok. Would be ideal to get one more if we can as head-to-head means you get a dummy 10th team based on the average score each week.

On 01/08/2019 at 09:41, tomsky_11 said:

Ok. Would be ideal to get one more if we can as head-to-head means you get a dummy 10th team based on the average score each week.

I wouldn't go anymore than 10 as it starts to get brutal picking players after that. You'll end up fielding Norwich's third choice keeper each week if you do a league of 16.