Draft Fantasy Football 2019-20

tomsky_11

Horribly late, but I just saw the thread too. Would love to join if there’s still room in Vt2! 

No worries if you feel like it’ll be too many though 🙂

3 hours ago, Eak94 said:

Horribly late, but I just saw the thread too. Would love to join if there’s still room in Vt2! 

No worries if you feel like it’ll be too many though 🙂

I'd say there is one more place in VT2, so go for it.

Would suggest we have no more than the 10 we now have in VT2 once @Eak94 joins. If we somehow get a massive influx of new players in the next day or two, we'll need to consider spliting the leagues into three.

20 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

I'd say there is one more place in VT2, so go for it.

Would suggest we have no more than the 10 we now have in VT2 once @Eak94 joins. If we somehow get a massive influx of new players in the next day or two, we'll need to consider spliting the leagues into three.

Great! I’ll join later today then.

It won't be too bad if everyone turns up but I think lowering it to 30-45 seconds is fine. If we have a couple missing it's 90 seconds x 15 players and that will really drag it out, at least that's what happened last time I did a draft.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villaluke said:

i wil lower it down to 30 seconds but it was always 8.30 i never changed that. 

We've got ours set at 60 seconds. Might need the extra time for some of the later picks.

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

is it possible to reduce the time to pick as 90seconds will take an age to get through, i have work at 03:00 in the morning and don't really want to auto-pick

Most picks will be done within 15 secs. Whole draft shouldn't take more than an hour with picks set at 60.

3 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

We've got ours set at 60 seconds. Might need the extra time for some of the later picks.

Most picks will be done within 15 secs. Whole draft shouldn't take more than an hour with picks set at 60.

changed it back to 60 seconds as you say it should be done quickly and to get people to think about it.