Draft Fantasy Football 2019-20

tomsky_11

Congrats to those that got Robertson and TAA early, was going for the former as second pick but swerved to Pepé - then had to get Alisson in earlier than planned for the Liverpool clean sheet points.

Not particularly happy with my team but I wasn’t last year either and that ended ok!

4 minutes ago, chappy said:

Congrats to those that got Robertson and TAA early, was going for the former as second pick but swerved to Pepé - then had to get Alisson in earlier than planned for the Liverpool clean sheet points.

Not particularly happy with my team but I wasn’t last year either and that ended ok!

Guessing you still switched to defence early with five top 6 picks?

I was thinking about De Bruyne second round, even after taking him first pick last year, which worked out well!

6 minutes ago, lp_villa830 said:

S**t

Got stuck playing monopoly with the kids and didn't notice the time. At least I got a star striker... Lukaku 🙈

You might wanna get on the free agents now! Still some decent replacements on there.

Worst case, if week one goes badly you should get first pick of the new signings in next week's waivers.

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not bad . . .

fant.jpg

. . . but too reliant on Arsenal playing well. Oh well, it's not decided in Week 1 anyway. 

Could be worse I have three each Everton and West Ham!

18 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Bit lightweight up front buy happy enough as they should all get a start at least,  lot harder with 10 in the league 

Screenshot_20190808-215223.jpg

Looks pretty good. We’ve got some decent players left as free agents with eight teams.

10 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Guessing you still switched to defence early with five top 6 picks?

I was thinking about De Bruyne second round, even after taking him first pick last year, which worked out well!

Yeah although Gomez is a bit of a gamble minutes wise