Draft Fantasy Football 2019-20

tomsky_11

2 hours ago, villaluke said:

is there a code that i need to enter? 

There will be once your league is set up.

Plan is to confirm everyone for the VT Premier League (the top 4 from our two leagues last year) then set up the next league down with whoever confirms from the remaining 7 players from last year, plus however many newcomers are required to take that league to 8.

Any newcomers left after that will hoefully make up a third division. If not, then maybe the second division will be extended. We can work this all out once we know who is in.

There's only one player left to confirm for the top division, and 5 more to confirm either way for the second division.

2 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Any leagues this year bar the draft 

Assume some will sort a normal vt league as well. Can’t remember who did it last year. If they play this year I assume they’ll reset the league.

45 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

What do I need to do?

Not a lot at moment, unless you want to set up the VT Championship league?

@avfcDJ, @kurtsimonw, @villaluke And @Dante_Lockhart, you are definitely in this league, so any of you can set this up.

As it stands, we have 7 of 8 confirmed for the VT Prem. If the final person confirms they are not in, then @HanoiVillan would take their place due to being next best finisher last year. If they confirm then @HanoiVillan will be in VT Championship.

That leaves 3 spaces (assuming league of 8 teams) for the 3 people yet to confirm for the VT Championship. If any of them drop out then @maqroll takes their place. If no drop outs, I guess this league will have 9 teams, unless we get more new players.

I’d suggest there is no major rush yet with any of this as still over a month til season starts and probably best to do draft as late as possible.

On when draft will be, that’s up to the participants in that league to decide when best suits most of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Not a lot at moment, unless you want to set up the VT Championship league?

@avfcDJ, @kurtsimonw, @villaluke And @Dante_Lockhart, you are definitely in this league, so any of you can set this up.

As it stands, we have 7 of 8 confirmed for the VT Prem. If the final person confirms they are not in, then @HanoiVillan would take their place due to being next best finisher last year. If they confirm then @HanoiVillan will be in VT Championship.

That leaves 3 spaces (assuming league of 8 teams) for the 3 people yet to confirm for the VT Championship. If any of them drop out then @maqroll takes their place. If no drop outs, I guess this league will have 9 teams, unless we get more new players.

I’d suggest there is no major rush yet with any of this as still over a month til season starts and probably best to do draft as late as possible.

On when draft will be, that’s up to the participants in that league to decide when best suits most of them.

Im happy to set the league up but you got to put a draft time and date and as you say i think we should leave it as late as possible as there are quite a lot of transfers still to happen. 

35 minutes ago, villaluke said:

Im happy to set the league up but you got to put a draft time and date and as you say i think we should leave it as late as possible as there are quite a lot of transfers still to happen. 

The draft time/date can be changed later. I’ve provisionally set the VT Prem league draft to a few hours after the transfer window closes.

Edited by tomsky_11