Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Comes off the bench tonight vs Leeds and wins the header from a corner, off the bar and in off a Leeds defender standing on the line. Almost a goal, almost an assist.

Good man Wesley

Edited by YLN
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, R.Bear said:

Randomly thought of him today and went to see how he was getting on.

15 games, 0 goals, 0 assists ☹️

And reading one of their forums, he’s not really doing much else either…

7 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Brazilian league is worse than the Champ? I forgot about his stint at Levante tbf. He was appreciated there in the end though.

Went back to Brugge too. Championship is no joke and I'd say more competitive than a ton of mainland Europe top leagues.

• Like 1

On 17/11/2023 at 06:53, rodders0223 said:

Went back to Brugge too. Championship is no joke and I'd say more competitive than a ton of mainland Europe top leagues.

Absolutely. Isn't The Championship the 5th League in Europe in terms of both attendances and money spent? 

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Absolutely. Isn't The Championship the 5th League in Europe in terms of both attendances and money spent? 

I would say it's more competitive. A couple of wins can take you from 16th to 4th and visa versa. 

The premier league gets a bit boring when city keep wining it and the same scum sides full out the top 6.

This year its definitely more competitive.

I would rate it higher than the French league definitely! 

Premiere League, Spanish and Italian then Championship. 

Back to Big Wes, would love to see a celebrity death match style event so he could give Ben Mee some payback. That injury has killed his career. 

Â