Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

22 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

It is a goal. It went into the net and a ‘1’ was added to the score.

It's not a goal for him but for the team.

I've watched the replay and it's clearly an own goal

From a Stoke Forum today:

Man's a beast and needs to play every fecking game.

Won everything. Held it up laid it off when needed.

Bought players into the game.

Him up top with runners off him brings a different dimension.

Get him fit, get him playing.

• Like 4

There's more:

Looks to have good feet and almost impossible to knock off the ball, not sure he’s great in the air or has a decent shot though.

Best player today

Wesley was head and shoulders above any other player today, literally. Shame laurent kept passing to Ipswich instead of him.

Impressed with Big Wes today. The ball sticks to him and he holds off defenders. Get a rapid partner with him and we’re off.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, claretman said:

I wish him all the best and hope he does well for them.  I didn’t rate him for us.  Calm down. 

It's just unnecessary man. Most people just happy he's able to play and impress his new fans. Absolutely no need to piss on his chips. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

It's just unnecessary man. Most people just happy he's able to play and impress his new fans. Absolutely no need to piss on his chips. 

I’ve got two good mates who support Stoke and he’s impressed them too.  I genuinely wish him well, I was merely pointing out his efforts with us. 
I won’t piss on his chips anymore….

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Stoke are 1-0 up, Wesley got another 80 mins on the clock, great to see him highly rated there

Exactly...

Imagine finally getting your big break and having it all go wrong because of some word removed like Ben Mee...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Â