Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The guy from the BT adverts and a sitcom I fail to remember the name of, think he had a nasty car accident a few years back.

Kris Marshall, probably best known now for Death in Paradise. 

I remember him saying in an interview that growing up in The Cotswolds Aston Villa were the nearest top flight team.  Then correcting himself and saying there may have been some a bit closer "but they hadn't just won The European Cup."

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Emma Willis must be the hottest celebrity Villa fan.

Funny note...that's my fiancee...but not THAT Emma Willis. She's a season ticket holder too.

Funnier still, I met Emma Willis before I met my Emma Willis and that greatly annoys her... In fact, I showed THAT Emma Willis around Villa Park but she was technically a Griffiths then.

• Like 1

Mark Williams from the fast show / harry Enfield, he was also in Harry potter

Can remember him doing an interview and talking about the sketch he used to do as a dad running through places going on holiday with his family and tons of luggage, he did it wearing a blues shirt on purpose for stereotyping of a typical clueless english holiday maker 

Edit - had a look on YouTube looks like the sketch is called "the hurried poor" :lol:

Edited by villa4europe

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Mark Williams from the fast show / harry Enfield, he was also in Harry potter

Can remember him doing an interview and talking about the sketch he used to do as a dad running through places going on holiday with his family and tons of luggage, he did it wearing a blues shirt on purpose for stereotyping of a typical clueless english holiday maker 

Edit - had a look on YouTube looks like the sketch is called "the hurried poor" :lol:

I always thought he did it as if he was robbing stuff and he was legging it with his kids and the SHA shirt intimated that they were all low life scum 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Funny note...that's my fiancee...but not THAT Emma Willis. She's a season ticket holder too.

Funnier still, I met Emma Willis before I met my Emma Willis and that greatly annoys her... In fact, I showed THAT Emma Willis around Villa Park but she was technically a Griffiths then.

What you talking about, Willis? 

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Surprised no one has mentioned Robbie Keane.

I thought his lifelong dream was to play for plop? 🤔

7 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Gianluca Pagliuca

FB_IMG_1559389132429.jpg

That is fantastic!

I never knew he was a fan. Just been reading an interview he did with the club website a few years ago. A fan from the age of 14! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

According to my Twitter katharine merry, 400m swimmer, won bronze in Sydney 

Katherine Merry was a runner, not a swimmer :D

sorry to be a pedant. 

pretty sure Barney Greenway of Napalm Death is a big fan too. 

Â