Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

18 hours ago, Brumerican said:

She's also the daughter of our part owner and recognisable to any NBA fan. 

She's pretty famous in America.

I'm an American, an NBA fan, and a Villa fan, and I had no idea who she was until you mentioned who her father was. 😆

14 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

I'm an American, an NBA fan, and a Villa fan, and I had no idea who she was until you mentioned who her father was. 😆

That's cos unlike a few on here, you're not a dirty old letch 😉

41 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Watch some Bucks games then lol.

Edited by Brumerican

2 hours ago, VillaHatesMe said:

I am an Englishman with less than Zero interest in basketball but even I knew she had caused a bit of a stir at that thingy they do to pick players which I don't understand which seems for reasons I can't fathom to be a big televisual event. 

I can barely watch the faux Sky Sports generated excitement of Deadline Day though to be fair even when someone is camped outside Bodymoor Heath.

25 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I am an Englishman with less than Zero interest in basketball but even I knew she had caused a bit of a stir at that thingy they do to pick players which I don't understand which seems for reasons I can't fathom to be a big televisual event. 

I can barely watch the faux Sky Sports generated excitement of Deadline Day though to be fair even when someone is camped outside Bodymoor Heath.

If there's an industry America is a world leader in these days, it's producing pointless television content. So many networks, so much time, so few ideas.

• Like 1

Miss Universe Great Britain and Commonwealth heptathlete Dee-ann Kentish-Rogers here giving her thoughts to The Villa View, following the win over Blackburn this season (starts around 2:13).

29 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Miss Universe, is someone taking the piss?!

Yeah I know!

Usually only women from earth taking part ffs. Sham of a contest.

• Haha 1

On 02/06/2019 at 18:57, Brumerican said:

I've long known he was a genuine mad Villa fan but the tatt is something else.

Has always been my favourite non Villa player but this makes me genuinely giddy.

The GOAT.

Inter Milan goalkeeping legend Pagliuca reveals Villa love

Why did we not sign him! 

On 01/06/2019 at 13:10, M_Afro said:

The author Lee Childs is a massive fan. He always puts random Villa player names into his novels. My favourite is Tony Moon 😂

I'm just reading his 2nd book, Die Trying, and two of the characters are called McGrath and Milosevic 😀

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

If Bologna could I'm sure we could! 

He was 33 by the time he moved to Bologna which is his home town club, so fair to say he was winding down a bit by then and probably wouldn't of wanted to move abroad.

We had David James at the time though...

Loved Pagliuca, one of the greats, and I'm AC Milan where Serie A is concerned!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I'm just reading his 2nd book, Die Trying, and two of the characters are called McGrath and Milosevic 😀

Get a move on, only about another 20 books to go

• Haha 1

Â