Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

4 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

The author Lee Childs is a massive fan. He always puts random Villa player names into his novels. My favourite is Tony Moon 😂

They also cast Tom Cruise as he reminded Childs as he the same height as Barry Bannan

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I remember reading a Wonder Stuff record sleeve and seeing something about Villa Tops. Anyone know if The Stuffies have Villa fans in their ranks? 

I remember reading ages ago (wish I could find the article) that one of the de Boar brothers is a Villa fan. Was taken to the 82 European cup final as a kid and the rest is history.

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I remember reading a Wonder Stuff record sleeve and seeing something about Villa Tops. Anyone know if The Stuffies have Villa fans in their ranks? 

Not sure but I bought tickets yesterday to watch them in December. I think Miles is the only one left from the original lineup. Sadly Gilkes and Bob are no longer with us. 

That Irish bird out of father ted, the housekeeper lady.

Didnt ozzy osbourne kind of support the club while he still had his marbles?

The guy from the BT adverts and a sitcom I fail to remember the name of, think he had a nasty car accident a few years back.

41 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Brendan Gleeson

And his son Domhnall of course.

Ian Lavender has apparently spent a fair amount of time telling people that the claret & blue scarf he wore on Dad’s Army doesn’t mean he supports West Ham (and presumably neither does Pike).

There’s also Pauline McLynn, AKA Mrs Doyle from Father Ted. 

AE1DAE99-090E-4485-A247-FBA540B231EB.jpeg

Edited by Shropshire Lad

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Didnt ozzy osbourne kind of support the club while he still had his marbles?

The guy from the BT adverts and a sitcom I fail to remember the name of, think he had a nasty car accident a few years back.

Animated GIF

Not sure if Ozzy is that bothered with football but Geezer Butler is deffo a Villa fan.

think you mean Kris Marshall (he is a fan too) 

havent we also got Richie from 5ive? (#scrapingthebarrel) 

2 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I remember reading ages ago (wish I could find the article) that one of the de Boar brothers is a Villa fan. Was taken to the 82 European cup final as a kid and the rest is history.

You sure you not thinking of oneness of the Weasley brothers :P

Little known facts. I was due to be Geezer Buttlers guitarist on his solo album before Sabbath reformed in 97. :(

I've played with Pete Way. Music and Subutteo. Massive Villa fan. Literally obsessed. Top man.

• Like 4

Â