Leeds vs Derby thread

Demitri_C

I don't think Patrick Bamford is very nice.

I hope he becomes the latest capture in a Pulp Fiction style pawn shop sex dungeon.

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

Thought I'd have a look on a Leeds forum... I seem to have found our friend @Cjay already.

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37566

😭

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User motforum_phpb1 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I fear there are too many crying grubs on there ATM.

Amazing game of football, totally open. Not sure I’ve seen a play off game that entertaining except for Deeney’s Watford winner.

What helped Derby look so devastating is Leeds’ style of play. All about risk reward, players busting a gut forward with flicks and overlaps, surrounding the opposition off the ball. Works well to pile the pressure on but leaves them very vulnerable.

We are much more cautious and in control of our play, the build up is more considered and we try to pass the ball forward but it’s less 3 swipes of the sword and more death by a thousand cuts.

Great character in Derby but I think we’ll get the better of them, again.

Edited by a m ole

Will be a good game, glad Leeds are out, they don't deserve to be in that final for all there fouling, diving and aggressive tactics, so I'm happy Derby have knocked them out.

We need every player of ours on the day of the final to treat that game like it's the only thing that ever matters in life, treat it as a war and as if there lives count on it.

We can't let derby play that way against us for a start, we have to shut them down, keep the ball. We need to be strong defensively with no blunders,  control the midfield and no give always and be very on point in those final balls is a must.

After yesterday's game I am concerned with the amount we waste, we can't afford to miss that much.

It's going to be interesting  to see Lampard and Terry going at it and I think it will happen with them arguing..

Great game that derby V Leeds game was, I was expecting Us to be playing Leeds, but ever so happy it's Derby..

Edited by Dave-R

Leeds seemed to think they had that one in the bag. From the CEO using his programme notes to call us out to their fans weirdly obsessing over us you could tell that they were already thinking of the final. Losing to them would have been unbearable so I'm very happy they got done over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

Funny how the two sides that won the semis lost both league games against their opponents in the normal league season. Let's hope the same doesn't happen in the final!

We drew at the Hawthorns.