Leeds vs Derby thread

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Derby will be tough.

Leeds would have been tough too.

All for the chance at 38 REALLY tough games.

Ideally the Premier League would consist of us and 19 teams from Snowdonia.

• Like 3

Leeds would have stopped us playing again - Derby are much more open and less tactically astute. There's a reason we beat them 7-0 on aggregate and it flattered them.

They wont be as poor again, but it will be an open final. Our defence may see us through 

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Richard Keogh apparently walked to each corner of Elland Road and put his finger to his lips to the Leeds fans.

Fantastic.

Also, please suspend him for a game.

he is quite crap so let him play ;)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Richard Keogh apparently walked to each corner of Elland Road and put his finger to his lips to the Leeds fans.

Fantastic.

Also, please suspend him for a game.

I'd rather he played tbh, walking bomb scare that lad.

On Sunday, I looked at the odds to go up from the remaining sides and Derby were rank outsiders at 12-1. I felt then that they are too big a price due to the fact they have been proven in one-off games this season. 

Villa have absolutely nothing to fear from Derby because 1) They cannot defend and 2) They will constantly leave themselves open and give us the space to play that we so obviously need. 

But, we must not go into that game thinking it will be easy because we've already beaten them twice this season. Leeds beat them three times and have still gone down. Villa must be at full pelt against Derby and if we do that we will win. 

• Like 1

wet hot american summer middle finger GIF by NETFLIX

Dirty Leeds getting what they deserved.  Derby will be tough, but fancy our chances now.    National media will make it the Terry vs Lampard show for sure.  

Can the club afford suits this year?  :flag:

• Like 1