Leeds vs Derby thread

Demitri_C

32 minutes ago, djdabush said:

Essentially went over the incident at Elland Road again, moaned that Bamford got a ban and their act of sportsmanship wasn’t taken into account and then whinged that they got fined for failure to control their players and said that we were the protagonists of the situation.

So because of sportsmanship after you initially cheated and then cheated again to get our player sent off no punishment should have been given. 

Erm OK mate 

Edited by Demitri_C

I still can't believe Leeds bottled it. They were running away with the league at one point and they imploded. That was best chance they ever had. 

Biesla could get a Premier league job or a job in Europe he don't need to stay at dirty Leeds anymore. 

4 hours ago, djdabush said:

Essentially went over the incident at Elland Road again, moaned that Bamford got a ban and their act of sportsmanship wasn’t taken into account and then whinged that they got fined for failure to control their players and said that we were the protagonists of the situation.

Act of sportsmanship my arse. Had the game mattered they would not have done it, and PJ actually managed to foul Adomah in the process!

As for Bamford, how anyone associated  with Leeds can look at what he did and defend him rather than being utterly embarrased by his behaviour is beyond me, especially whilst banging on about sportsmanship.

If a player of ours did what Bamford did I would be fully supportive of the club fining him. 

But then they are called Dirty Dirty Leeds for a reason.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I still can't believe Leeds bottled it. They were running away with the league at one point and they imploded. That was best chance they ever had. 

Biesla could get a Premier league job or a job in Europe he don't need to stay at dirty Leeds anymore. 

This season showed why he is at Leeds and not higher division 

Ran out of steam. Thought Derby were brilliant last night. Showed if you have a go you have a chance. Think we'll beat them though. Lampard could go right to the top as a manager. Done a great job there and outsmarted Bielsa

6 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I'd don't know who I'd rather have played now in hindsight, Leeds look a busted flush and Derby now have a free hit with no expectation to win. 

Derby.....Their first intention is to play football.

Leeds ....Their first intention like Albion is to muscle you out of the game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PaulC said:

Ran out of steam. Thought Derby were brilliant last night. Showed if you have a go you have a chance. Think we'll beat them though. Lampard could go right to the top as a manager. Done a great job there and outsmarted Bielsa

I like Lampard... great player, despite the **** always scoring against us and I like what he has done with Derby in playing a lot of young players. 

• Like 1