Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

Part of me is quite disappointed. I've never liked Kappa shirts, and it always struck me as a bit of a tacky brand. Having said that, I don't think I've bought a shirt since the Acorns sponsorship, so it's probably not for me anyway.

• Like 2

I would have quite liked Puma. No idea if they make good kits, but I find the brand pleasingly retro for some reason. Maybe it’s because my first pair of proper boots were puma kings, a bit of nostalgia creeping in.

But if Kappa make good kits then fair enough. I haven’t bought a new one since 1998/99 anyway. As long as they’re not hideous I don’t really mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

Looks like I am staying off the chocolate then once lent finishes haha! I’ve a few old Italy and Roma shirts made by Kappa.

If it is kappa I'd expect the larger figured villa fan to be buying a scarf instead of the new shirt, I looked on the Leeds club shop and the only size shirt they've sold out of is 4XL.

Skinny fit shirts look fine on athletes, not blokes who since leaving school have lived on beer and frey bentos pies who drive forklifts for a job

• Like 1

On 17/03/2019 at 20:14, Shropshire Lad said:

I would have quite liked Puma. No idea if they make good kits, but I find the brand pleasingly retro for some reason. Maybe it’s because my first pair of proper boots were puma kings, a bit of nostalgia creeping in.

But if Kappa make good kits then fair enough. I haven’t bought a new one since 1998/99 anyway. As long as they’re not hideous I don’t really mind.

I was a sucker for Puma King back in the day, Loved their stuff.

Whoever it is making our new kit I just hope they present us with something good. I look forward to seeing who it is and what they present to us. (Kits, Training range and leisure wear).

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Can’t we keep Luke? I’m not ready to say goodbye to his kits. 

I would have liked to yes.

I hope the new suppliers give us something equally as good. I am sure they will.

I wonder if we will be presented with 'another' white kit that we will barely wear.  🤔

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

They've certainly been impressive!  Fair play as I originally had no expectations.  Top Designs for the current home and away shirts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

Whilst I have no issues with Luke - my preference is for our kit to be made by one of the leading suppliers - Kappa or Puma or Adidas will do just fine for me.

Â