Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Please let it be Adidas...think its the only one we haven't had of the mainstream brands 

Plus I bloody love Adidas 

Adidas kits are incredibly bland.

Compare our kit to Blues' kit yesterday. Night and day.

I'd be very surprised if it weren't Adidas. That being said, who knows what the deal with Luke is and how we do out of that. 

The Luke deal always felt like a fluffy nice thing for the local community, whereas we now have serious commercial people in the right places who will look for maximum buck. I don't think we'll try and use Adidas to pump cash in, but equally it makes sense to use them. 

As far as I'm aware the deal with Fanatics to manufacture our kit was just for this season. However, Fanatics also run the club shop and retail operations - I'm not sure how easy it is to extricate ourselves from that deal - I can't find anything about how long their deal for the club shop is, I'm guessing we'd need to buy the rights to run the shop back off them in some way.

Fanatics was an innovative deal at a difficult time, but the club will want something that's commercially much more rewarding. It'll be interesting to see not only who we end up with, but the value we can squeeze from a claret body and blue sleeves.

• Like 1

An Adidas shirt designed by Luke Sport would be my preference.  I'm an Adidas head but that being said I love the home and away shirts this season.  They are classics.  If it's not Adidas I would rather continue with Luke Sport.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

An Adidas shirt designed by Luke Sport would be my preference.  I'm an Adidas head but that being said I love the home and away shirts this season.  They are classics.  If it's not Adidas I would rather continue with Luke Sport.

🙂

11 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's not adidas, but it's not a brand we've had before.

Back to back new brands!

Hmmm

We've had Nike, Reebok, Umbro, Le Coq Sportif, Under Armour, Macron, Hummel, Asics.......doesn't leave a lot surely?!

Â