Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

28 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

does anyone know when the new kit gets released or is available for pre order? i promised my son the new kit for his birthday.

Probably not until June at the earliest. I doubt they can sell it until the sponsorship/kit deals end.

54 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Need more clues!! 

Ex-Puma creative says he knows who it is and it's A. a Brand we've not had before and B. it's definitely not Adidas. I wonder where the ex-Puma creative would be getting this sort of info from?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I'll raise you.. 

Gola, Hummel, Matchstick, Hi-Tec, Admiral, Asics.

We have already had Hummel and Asics so I win. 

I’m convinced it’s Kappa because every other suggestion has been dismissed!

i think those in the know should just tell us.

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Is it someone totally new then that we have never had before?

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Apparently so. Also not any big names that have been mentioned apart from Kappa. 

Just realised I've missed a page of the thread! 🤦🏼‍♂️ and just seen @NurembergVillan's post.

Interesting...

Edited by AvfcRigo82

shame its not luke, thought they did a really good effort this year with all 3 shirts and the training range, think they've finally knocked a tenner off this week, most of the season the shirt has seemingly been selling really well

as for those wanting adidas, agree with the comments about the blues kits, night and day between our kit and their sunday league catalogue template kit, anyone saying "imagine what adidas could do with us!!!" **** all, thats what they would do with us, we wouldnt even make it to second thought

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

as for those wanting adidas, agree with the comments about the blues kits, night and day between our kit and their sunday league catalogue template kit, anyone saying "imagine what adidas could do with us!!!" **** all, thats what they would do with us, we wouldnt even make it to second thought

With you on that V4E.

I have never been a fan of Adidas either.

Â