Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would have liked to yes.

I hope the new suppliers give us something equally as good. I am sure they will.

I wonder if we will be presented with 'another' white kit that we will barely wear.  🤔

I’m not so confident. Our kits are always so 50/50. This must be the first time since Nike that we’ve had a kit that hasn’t polarised views. 

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What are Kappa like for individual designs vs templates?

I don't know that there even is a Kappa template. Probably, but most of the teams I've seen have individual shirts. Look at Leeds' 3 shirts this season for example. Would love a crazy one like their third shirt.

8 hours ago, Spoony said:

I’m not so confident. Our kits are always so 50/50. This must be the first time since Nike that we’ve had a kit that hasn’t polarised views. 

I wasn't last year and I was pleasantly suprised and all turned out well.

I am going into this new one now with the same mindset and I am quietly confident it will be nice.

Let's wait and see though. 

• Like 2

On 17/03/2019 at 21:26, dounavilla said:

It's High-tec! 

Silver shadows are good enough for the Army (Or they were) 

They probably let recruits skip PT if they're not in the mood these days.

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never been a Kappa fan to be honest.

Then again have not looked out for Kappa in about a decade.

Will have a look at their new stuff to see if they have evolved.

Here's some of their work from this year 

ssc-napoli-maglia-gara-home-europa-20182

SHIK52NAVY.jpg

17154892593610db01ea.jpg

• Thanks 1

All of them are too busy for my liking.

I think they are best when they make simple clean ones.

Fwiw I found some concept ones made for Betis for next season that are pretty OK

Buttons and polka dots

Not sure about the collars 

• Like 2

I'm just hoping the kit from this year goes dead cheap at the end of the season so I can a home and away, peel off the sponsor and just have that for the next decade 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, skarroki said:

I'm just hoping the kit from this year goes dead cheap at the end of the season so I can a home and away, peel off the sponsor and just have that for the next decade 

They've slashed the price considerably recently. Waiting for the away kit to be delivered to test the sizing so I can go ahead and but the other 2 kits.

Might have to get a few home kits for memorabilia reasons (could well be the kit we get promoted in) and also because it's so good that when one of them wears out you can have a brand new one in stock.

22 hours ago, limpid said:

Why? Our kit this year wasn't made by Luke anyway, he just designed it.

He just rubber stamped didn't he? He has signed up to do Kidderminster Harriers which suggests that this was a one year thing only.

I suspect next season will be insert generic brand with a sponsor has nobody heard off, and summarised in exciting PR marketing guff. And then we hand over our hard earned pounds to them. And repeat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

The price has already been slashed by 20%, probably because they only have XL sizes left in stock.

Edited by Mr.Messy

Â