Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Could it also ‘explain’ his multiple convictions for drug possession, thuggery, fraud?

He’s a shitty little criminal. That’s his doing.

words removed tend to blame others for their word removed ery. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Poor Stephen. All he has ever done is his job as a journalist and now he’s being thrown out of Mexico. I mean, I’m not sure how someone who is bankrupt affords a week on Cancun with his kids but really, it’s just all so unfair on the poor bloke. Heartbreaking stuff from “are Tommy”.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, choffer said:

Poor Stephen. All he has ever done is his job as a journalist and now he’s being thrown out of Mexico. I mean, I’m not sure how someone who is bankrupt affords a week on Cancun with his kids but really, it’s just all so unfair on the poor bloke. Heartbreaking stuff from “are Tommy”.

Bless him. Used his phone call to cry about how hard done by he is.

Hopefully he’ll be done for fraud soon with his fake divorce and bankruptcy to avoid paying compensation to his victims. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

Presumably the other two visits to Mexico were before he was convicted of assault. Why would Mexico want to let in a convicted violent felon? I suspect he didn't tell Mexico about this conviction

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Presumably the other two visits to Mexico were before he was convicted of assault. Why would Mexico want to let in a convicted violent felon? I suspect he didn't tell Mexico about this conviction

But, but, he’s never convicted a crime in Mexico so they should let him in. So he agrees any foreigners with convictions should be welcomed to the UK then?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I must have lived under a rock, cos I had to google that this was Tommy Robinson. Did he change his name cos it sounds like a prep school toff?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

I must have lived under a rock, cos I had to google that this was Tommy Robinson. Did he change his name cos it sounds like a prep school toff?

Tommy Robinson is just his stage name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Tommy Robinson is just his stage name.

Not only that, Tommy Robinson is the actual name of a notorious Luton Town football hooligan

SYL took his name so he would appear hard when in reality he's as soft as shite

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

Now I don’t want to run the risk of becoming special correspondent for arseholes but I didn’t want you all to miss the end of Stephen’s holiday. 

Any idea what that’s about? I doubt they just gave in to temptation and did it just for the lols.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Any idea what that’s about? I doubt they just gave in to temptation and did it just for the lols.

Sounded from the video that a few people had made a complaint against him …

don’t think it’s about non appearance in court as the comments after the video suggest 

Â