Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

The Express

'Maupay, 22, will be joined in heading out of Griffin Park by Algeria midfielder Benrahma who is set to join Villa.

Villa have spent big since gaining promotion to the Premier League and Benrahma will be their 10th summer signing.'

Edited by useless

12 minutes ago, thejoker said:

We’re signing Benrahma according to this tweet from an Express reporter.

Exclusive with @ScottBurns75: Neal Maupay is having a medical at Brighton, Said Benrahma is heading to Aston Villa and Brentford are looking to do a deal to sign Sandro Kulenovic, who has been dubbed the new Mandzukic - to replace them express.co.uk/sport/football… #Bees

When @terrytini speculates, it pays to listen 😎

24 minutes ago, terrytini said:

It will be Benrahma I’m sure. I rarely speculate but he fits the profile more than a Student gaining an Honours Degree in Meeting Profiles at Profile University, Profileshire.

My proudest moment.

Please Percy! Post about Behnrama. Unbelievable signing if true.

Edit: just to caveat my post. It's not unbelievable that we've signed a Brentford player. But it is unbelievable given our transfer window already.

Edited by PieFacE

Very excited by Benrahma, he's a baller. Seems similar to Trezeguet. 

He's a box of tricks, direct, a d frightening to face one on one but with plenty of scope to improve and mature. 

Also, we need an additional option on the wing, since letting Green go. I'd be happy with Benrahma, El Ghazu, Trezeguet and Jota as our wide options this season. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Why? We have two DMs and Hourihane playing there yesterday. Same with Axel. There's strengthening the squad and then there's stockpiling options in areas where we already have 3-4 options.

New striker in this week (intrigued who it will be with Maupay not being pursued) and that will be that.

Until Luiz gets his work permit we have Marvelous and Conor so would imagine he is still on our radar

Maupay, 22, will be joined in heading out of Griffin Park by Algeria midfielder Benrahma who is set to join Villa.

Villa have spent big since gaining promotion to the Premier League and Benrahma will be their 10th summer signing.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1161677/Brentford-transfer-news-Neal-Maupay-Said-Benrahma-Exclusive

Want to believe it but when the article can't even get the number of signings we've made right..

Brentford have just signed two wingers, and are about to sign another player who can also play there, so makes sense that Benrahma is leaving them, if not to us then another team.

15 minutes ago, Farlz said:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1161677/Brentford-transfer-news-Neal-Maupay-Said-Benrahma-Exclusive

Want to believe it but when the article can't even get the number of signings we've made right..

Or Maupay's age. Journo's these days aren't worth a *ank.

Edited by avfc1982am