Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Ezri Konza who some have mentioned as as a possible signing for us is about to join Wolves for £12m, according to The TImes.

Great deal for Wolves, shows how much of a joke the Webster, Mings etc prices are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

SGC, give it up, please! This is 2019/20 were talking about and Charlie Austin is past his prime as a footballer. He'd want a wedge of money to play less than 20 games and score around 5 goals. How would that benefit our team?

The club looks to have moved on from those kind of deals and we should all be grateful of that considering that we've been there and it nearly cost us our club. 

He’d be perfect back up for Wesley I think, looks like I’m the only one, there’s a change, he’s better than Davis, Kodjia and Hogan I think easily

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’d be perfect back up for Wesley I think, looks like I’m the only one, there’s a change, he’s better than Davis, Kodjia and Hogan I think easily

He is on 70k a week basic though. We are not going to touch that for someone with his history and waning talents.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is on 70k a week basic though. We are not going to touch that for someone with his history and waning talents.

How do you know he’s on that much? Edit- found it on spotrac.com, is there where you got it from?

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

17 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Charlie Austin is never ever happening.

He could be a good back up for a laptop for all anyone cares. He's passed it.. let's move on.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How do you know he’s on that much? Edit- found it on spotrac.com, is there where you got it from?

It has been well known for a while since he signed. i think he had 6 months left at the time and Austin had a good rep so pocketed a bumper pay day.

• Like 1

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Charlie Austin is never ever happening.

He could be a good back up for a laptop for all anyone cares. He's passed it.. let's move on.

Do you think he’s better than Kodjia, Hogan or Davis?

It seems Mor has had discipline problems throughout his career, being late to training and the like, that has meant he's been sidelined at his clubs. I don't see that being something we would stand for and I think would rule him out of us being even slightly interested.

Methinks his agent is looking to move him from Celta Vigo where it looks like he's stagnating.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Farlz said:

Alan Nixon has well and truly lost his marbles 

I honestly don't understand how a sad little man like Nixon manages to steal a living writing the utter arse gravy that he does.

Mind you he is still not as bad as James Nursery

Let's hope by the end of next week we announce butland, Mings, Webster, targett and a DM.......

Then we just need another wide player to challenge both sides, and maybe another midfielder.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He looks class on YouTube but that’s all I have to go on 

Was highly rated at Dortmund 2-3 years ago but had attitude issues there (fell out with Tuchel over lack of workrate) and was quickly moved on to Celta Vigo. Also had problems at Celta in terms of time keeping so never been a regular there either.

He's an AM but only averages one goal a season.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was highly rated at Dortmund 2-3 years ago but had attitude issues there (fell out with Tuchel over lack of workrate) and was quickly moved on to Celta Vigo. Also had problems at Celta in terms of time keeping so never been a regular there either.

He's an AM but only averages one goal a season.

How do you know so much about foreign football? 

44 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’ve always preferred Emre Less

And in a stunning plot twist, it will be revealed that Less is in fact Mor. 

• Haha 4