Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

i've had some great news last night mate. i signed all paperwork and  I am now Academy Regional (Staffordshire) Recruitment Manager for Crewe Alexandra. My first paid role in football after 2 years.

Brilliant news sir. Good on you and glad it's starting to fall into place at last for you mate. :thumb: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

i've had some great news last night mate. i signed all paperwork and  I am now Academy Regional (Staffordshire) Recruitment Manager for Crewe Alexandra. My first paid role in football after 2 years.

I know exactly who you rate Andy. And they are great suggestions. :)

Great news for you, much deserved after all your efforts. But I guess it doesnt feel like work when you love it. 

Also I'd have thought Crewe must be one of the best clubs to work for at that level.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Great news for you, much deserved after all your efforts. But I guess it doesnt feel like work when you love it. 

Also I'd have thought Crewe must be one of the best clubs to work for at that level.

Yeah they are Cat 2 which is unheard of for League 2 club.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

I know exactly who you rate Andy. And they are great suggestions. :)

Hope all goes well for you mate, hope you uncover some gems for Crewe.

• Like 1

I just wonder one thing:

Will they let that poor sod Jermain Defoe out of his hotel room this summer? He's been there for quite a few years now and I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for him.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pelle said:

I just wonder one thing:

Will they let that poor sod Jermain Defoe out of his hotel room this summer? He's been there for quite a few years now and I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for him.

I’d much, much, much rather be under house arrest at the Belfry than where Defoe is. 

6 hours ago, Pelle said:

I just wonder one thing:

So you only care about Defoe because he is a bigger name?

You planning on just leaving Dale Stephens in there?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

You think Dawson is better than Axel?

You do remember Axel isnt our player yeah? There's a much higher chance of Mings being here next season than Axel I would think.

9 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

You do remember Axel isnt our player yeah? There's a much higher chance of Mings being here next season than Axel I would think.

Yes, I am aware of this, can we not have both? We’d be set for the next few years at centre back 

6 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Yes, I am aware of this, can we not have both? We’d be set for the next few years at centre back 

United have said they want Tuanzebe on there pre season tour I think. 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

United have said they want Tuanzebe on there pre season tour I think. 

Yeah, OGS said that he’d love to have a look at him pre-season...  but he sort of has to say that doesn’t he? If he says we’ve no intention of even looking at him, it’s a bit unfair on the player and will make his value decrease massively. I think it could be possible that they’d let him go.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah, OGS said that he’d love to have a look at him pre-season...  but he sort of has to say that doesn’t he? If he says we’ve no intention of even looking at him, it’s a bit unfair on the player and will make his value decrease massively. I think it could be possible that they’d let him go.

The key is he will be in the final year of his contract.  I think he will be gettable if we go up.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think he will want to stay with us if we go up.  

• Like 2