Match Thread: Brentford v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Here laid out clearly before us is the evidence that Villa players ignore everything their manager tells them. His old team play his way. Ours plays like it has for decades. Apart from the 3 6th place seasons under MON. Hit n Hope.

DS is playing for draws chap. This is conservative football at it's best, like the Mcleish days. I tell you he wants to keep the negativity off him at this stage, or he knows he'll be at risk from the fans and the top men already. This team is better than this, we were ripping Bruce a new one playing like this, DS gets off scott free after tearing it up when he signed

• Like 3

Corner to Villa. TV shows Hause, Mings and Elphick all stalking forward together looking menacing. TV talks about giants coming in.  We put it straight into the keepers hands. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 3

Just now, Thug said:

He's playing left back.

I didn't say he's a left back by trade.

He's left back

look at the game

He's LEFT. BACK.

Beginning to wish he got left back at the hotel. 

Get Ramsey on. We've got nothing creative in the middle, with no one getting between the lines. I really feel like not giving O'Hare a good crack at it during Grealish's injury was a huge disappointment from Smith. I thought he was going to be a manager who would give the youth a chance .

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Skruff said:

They are spending a lot of energy pressing us.

Correct. We will capitalise on this in the 2nd half. If they have a goal down to chase too it will be much harder.

I feel DS knows what he is doing on this occasion.

I still think we're wiining this 2-0