Racism Part two

Demitri_C

It is kinda race related, as Pepe would regularly ignore any nearby female black cats, but as soon as they had a bit of white emulsion drip on them from a nearby paint can overhead, thus making them look a bit whiter, he couldn’t wait to shower them with attention.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

It is kinda race related, as Pepe would regularly ignore any nearby female black cats, but as soon as they had a bit of white emulsion drip on them from a nearby paint can overhead, thus making them look a bit whiter, he couldn’t wait to shower them with attention.

Are you joking? 

I get that having a favourite cartoon sexual predator is a bit dated, but surely the white paint is just because it makes them look like skunks? 

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Can't leave any avenue for the Jordan vs LeBron debate unexplored!

Page 3 icon and slapper versus lead singer of probably the biggest ever original new romantic band. Hard one to call but #teamsimon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

so now white or non-black people who post memes of Oprah are now racist and it is a form of digital blackface 🤔

And how are you working out the colour of someone posting a meme?

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

And how are you working out the colour of someone posting a meme?

No idea, it is just some random shite that I just read on the Daily Mail, but yeah, posting memes of black people now equates to digital blackface apparently

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I think the main take away from this, is don’t read the Daily Mail, its poison.

Where else am I going to get pictures of z list celebs getting coffee or going to the gym?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Xela said:

Where else am I going to get pictures of z list celebs getting coffee or going to the gym?

Would you know if they still do the long lense paedo pictures of celeb’s kids, or do they mostly just stick to racism these days since the sweaty prince went and spoiled it for everyone?

Â