Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

I thought he didn't do a fat lot last night and yet was excellent at the same time

His positioning both in and out of possession was superb, always an out ball and he must have taken a lot of touches whilst at the same time he read torres all day long, if he got caught out too high ty was there behind him backing him up and seeing out the danger - which is why I'd disagree that torres should go middle and ty left

• Like 1

Just now, Khizzy said:

We are so unlucky. Even when we have everything going for us, something has to go wrong. 

Yeah season effectively over in a few days. We can't take losing Mings and Buendia to serious knee injury 

Just now, NoelVilla said:

Afraid this will be bad and for a long time. Feels like he recognised the pain or what happened.

Yeah I hope he can actually recover and it's not the same knee I just can't believe how this has happened to take optimistic Villa and decimated us in a few days 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I am legitimately angry at the officials. Just **** flag the offside and he doesn’t need to make that run. 

That was my first thought as well , his season better not be over from a move that should have been stopped dead before it started 

• Like 1

Â